**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are kids doing that? Because Curry transcend basketball?

Honestly speaking, when you guys are in the court watching young kids, who do you guys hear them imitating and saying what?

When I was younger I used to hear MJ for last second shots, Magic for nice passes, Dominic for Dunks and Bird for threes.

Now all I hear is Curry for three and Durant for nice ner shots. Starting to hear Freak for dunks. I even hear Young as Nick young when they shot the three and they turn around. I hear a lot of James GOAT talk but never actually hear them in the court saying James.
True statement about Curry changing the game. A lot of the high schoolers are closer to Curry’s body type than Lebron/ Greek. I’m just waiting for someone built like Lebron and Greek that can constantly hit a jump shot then it’s game over.
I thought KD was that Hybrid but his game has been watered down by Westbrook and playing with a team with 3 other all stars. I would love to see him unleashed like 2006 Kobe

Imagine if KD could put up 20 shots a game and not have to hear Kerr tell him MJ stories to encourage him to pass

True statement about Curry changing the game. A lot of the high schoolers are closer to Curry’s body type than Lebron/ Greek. I’m just waiting for someone built like Lebron and Greek that can constantly hit a jump shot then it’s game over.
I thought KD was that Hybrid but his game has been watered down by Westbrook and playing with a team with 3 other all stars. I would love to see him unleashed like 2006 Kobe

this made no sense.

why are kids doing that? Because Curry transcend basketball?

Honestly speaking, when you guys are in the court watching young kids, who do you guys hear them imitating and saying what?

When I was younger I used to hear MJ for last second shots, Magic for nice passes, Dominic for Dunks and Bird for threes.

Now all I hear is Curry for three and Durant for nice ner shots. Starting to hear Freak for dunks. I even hear Young as Nick young when they shot the three and they turn around. I hear a lot of James GOAT talk but never actually hear them in the court saying James.

Dog.. you really expect us to believe this? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So guys are dunking and yelling out "Greeeeek" or "Antetokounmpo!"
Also, I hear Lebron for And 1 finishes all the time.

Serge does the Fultz

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 9.44.07 PM.png

Dog.. you really expect us to believe this? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So guys are dunking and yelling out "Greeeeek" or "Antetokounmpo!"
Also, I hear Lebron for And 1 finishes all the time.
Dudes be saying Freak .... not often... but is become more pronounced recently. I guess I can see the and 1 Lebron. I rarely hear his name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom