**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the cats that admire and are fans of Lebron, when you guys get older and are talking to younger guys about Lebron and the great BB player he was, what moment will you talk about? Like what defining moment/s.

Playing LeBron James in the finals has resulted in Not 1 Not 2 but 3 Banners hanging inside Oracle Arena / Chase Center.

Also - Detroit NTers (I believe @freeze @bballkid11 are in the urea) and some of you others live there or may had to visit for some reason. I got a wedding there this weekend. I’m a groomsman but don’t really rock with da crew and know nothing about where to even start because I give zero dambs about this wedding.

What spots are REALLY good on Friday/Saturday nights? I have been scoring on all levels lately so I’m just trying to find an arena to showcase my talents.

My flight is later on Sunday so I’m also about that Sunday bottomless brunch or spot with generally A1 yambs as well.

This goes out to anyone nearby who is bout it. Free drinks and yambs on ya boy guaranteed

Anyone watching Raptors **** on the Clippers tho?

Dudes are really ****ting on one of the Wests best without Klaw :lol:

Folks can **** on the East all they want but the gap between the elite in both conferences hasn't been this small in ages. Imo there isnt any gap between the squads after GS and Toronto/Milwaukee/Boston. They're all just as good if not better

Also - Detroit NTers (I believe @freeze @bballkid11 are in the urea) and some of you others live there or may had to visit for some reason. I got a wedding there this weekend. I’m a groomsman but don’t really rock with da crew and know nothing about where to even start because I give zero dambs about this wedding.

What spots are REALLY good on Friday/Saturday nights? I have been scoring on all levels lately so I’m just trying to find an arena to showcase my talents.

My flight is later on Sunday so I’m also about that Sunday bottomless brunch or spot with generally A1 yambs as well.

This goes out to anyone nearby who is bout it. Free drinks and yambs on ya boy guaranteed
My guy a groomsman but don’t rock with the crew nor the groom nor the entire wedding

Cold blooded

Don't live there but I been curious about Flowers of Vietnam restaurant

8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

Greatest Finals performance of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom