**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he did throw a behind the back pass out of bounds last night...but he was in the paint, on the post, when he did it. guess he thought someone was gonna cut baseline.
There was definitely another one I seen in the 4th. He was on the right side of the 3pt arc and tried to behind the back pass it to someone on the left side of the 3pt arc that was not there

The Lakers small ball clearly won't work in today's NBA, they need a 3pt shooter or two badly. I definitely see them making a move before the deadline.

Javele needs a legit back up too, Kuzma as a “5” is dumb, or experimenting with Bron at the 5 is dumb.

Reactions: DLF
There was definitely another one I seen in the 4th. He was on the right side of the 3pt arc and tried to behind the back pass it to someone on the left side of the 3pt arc that was not there
oh you're right, that was the first one. it was after that one that I said last night that i need someone to make a gif of his face. Joint was golden

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

yeah. he did it a couple times. the first when he was at the top of the 3pt line. bron just proving a point by deliberately turning it over. it is a teaching lesson for his young lakers squad.
translation: My teammates need to be in the right spots for the passes

is that how ya Bronamaniacs do it?
yeah sounds accurate i've used this evidence for debate plenty of times

The Lakers small ball clearly won't work in today's NBA, they need a 3pt shooter or two badly. I definitely see them making a move before the deadline.
i hope before the deadline tbh. everyone they signed are eligible for trade after december 15. just do it now. obviously some of these pieces don't fit mainly lance and beas.

hornets vs magic both teams brought the throwbacks out :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom