**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Javele needs a legit back up too, Kuzma as a “5” is dumb, or experimenting with Bron at the 5 is dumb.

the starting back needs a back up.

He's only 21, let him learn from Lebron and Rondo.
I doubt Rondo stays next year.

doubt rondo makes it to all-star break. bron's gonna get tired of driving and kickin it to a wide open rondo only to see him pass up an uncontested 3 for a missed lay up. lakers gonna pursue klaydagawd hard this off season.

the starting back needs a back up.

doubt rondo makes it to all-star break. bron's gonna get tired of driving and kickin it to a wide open rondo only to see him pass up an uncontested 3 for a missed lay up. lakers gonna pursue klaydagawd hard this off season.

lebron is going drive and kick to rondo. only to see rondo pass up a shot and drive and kick back to bron. what is mike miller up to these days?

lebron is going drive and kick to rondo. only to see rondo pass up a shot and drive and kick back to bron. what is mike miller up to these days?
Being a family man

I think he’s an assistant coach somewhere

Where he coach at ?

Not even a full 24hrs into their season, and the Lakers thread is already in shambles.

It's going to be an entertaining 4 years to say the least. :smokin :smokin

Magic's moves are starting to look a little funny in the light. :nerd:

Damn Bestbrook coming byke tonight? Ol adamantium *** skeleton.

He's not better than Rondo, but it actually might be better to put Lonzo with the starters for fit reasons. He isn't good enough to be the main creator for the 2nd team, so let Rondo do that, and have Lonzo sit in the corner while LeBron and Ingram create in the halfcourt. He'll just need to actually be able to make open shots. He can still obviously be an asset on the break with his passing and athleticism. Definitely don't see him closing games though unless he's randomly having a hot shooting night.

Oddly constructed team.

IMG_2185.JPG
Guess whooze back ya herd me...pelicans let's get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom