**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DuRmRDAU8AEaEps.jpg

This is madness fam.

Warriors sleeping walking through the season and people panicking :lol: They don’t care what seed they are, just waiting for the playoffs to start. Though they’re bench is the thinnest we’ve seen in a while even with Iggy/Cousins out.

And those questioning the raptors have good reason to with their history. But Leonard gets them over their usual choke/hump this year I think.

Warriors sleeping walking through the season and people panicking :lol: They don’t care what seed they are, just waiting for the playoffs to start. Though they’re bench is the thinnest we’ve seen in a while even with Iggy/Cousins out.

And those questioning the raptors have good reason to with their history. But Leonard gets them over their usual choke/hump this year I think.

Who's panicking? Y'all Warriors fans are mad sensitive.

What an underrated highlight. VanVleet is in great position for help d, picks KD’s pocket, sizes up Jordan Bell and finishes with a crafty layup. Love it.

Warriors are sleeping walking thru the season but they’ll be fine. Although it’s funny they wanted to go 16-0 in the playoffs during KD’s run but that fasho ain’t happening anymore.

League stronger and their bench is hella weak. They got no centers. Last year’s Rockets team would’ve taken down this year Warriors team.

The Warrios bench is Rockets level bad.

It’s the worst in the league. I can’t stand their arrogance. They really think they can cruise to another ring with G League centers and corpses on the bench.

Cousins won’t change a damn thing. Unless he’s cool with doing nothing besides setting illegal screens and shooting 3’s. He’s useless without the ball. I doubt they’re going to force feed him in the paint.

What an underrated highlight. VanVleet is in great position for help d, picks KD’s pocket, sizes up Jordan Bell and finishes with a crafty layup. Love it.

When he made this layup he looked calm with no panic at all. Great move.

Relying on Boogie to be the hero ain’t the wave.

First of all he’s a big man coming off an Achilles tear. There’s no way he’s Gunna be able to provide the necessary rim protection. He’ll probably still get his boards but not as many as he usually did before the injury.

Also, more cousins shots = less shots for Curry. Durant & Klay. Boogie on a 1 year deal so he trynna get paid next season too. Opponents will take Boogie shooting whatever over the big 3 any day. We’ll see how Kerr staggers minutes but I don’t have much faith in him to seamlessly integrate Boogie into the offense either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom