**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its almost as if these guys are human and don’t worship their job or boss

If he lied to Demar, I'd give him the side-eye too

Kyle Lowry is making $31 million dollars this year at 32 years old and is butthurt to another level because his GM prioritized winning over Lowry getting to hang out with his BFF every day. They have the best record in the league and the player they traded for is a top 3 player in the league that gives him a chance to win a championship and this dude is STILL crying.

Bosses lie to you bro, it’s business. You’re a grown man. Get over it.

Ya'll do realize ya'll been saying the same thing about the warriors three years in a row now. The warriors could easily employ second units that contain Iggy, Cousins, Livingston, Bell & one of KD/Klay/Steph....... They will be fine :lol:

Kyle Lowry is making $31 million dollars this year at 32 years old and is butthurt to another level because his GM prioritized winning over Lowry getting to hang out with his BFF every day. They have the best record in the league and the player they traded for is a top 3 player in the league that gives him a chance to win a championship and this dude is STILL crying.

Bosses lie to you bro, it’s business. You’re a grown man. Get over it.
Kawhi is not a Top 3 player, stop it.

I want Jabari to get a new spot also, but truthfully who's willing to do that deal. He plays no defense Has two serious knee injuries & is expecting to get PAID next summer.

Oh yea Mavs won :pimp: again :pimp: **** Mae Young

F6238B1B-0466-45A6-8652-D19C09506079.png

With everything being below the rim, this looks like a game at the local Y :lol:

I want Jabari to get a new spot also, but truthfully who's willing to do that deal. He plays no defense Has two serious knee injuries & is expecting to get PAID next summer.

It’s a team option for year 2 on his deal. I’m not a trade machine guy but he makes sense in Utah and send Favors somewhere else too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom