**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
robert-swift-sonics.jpg

220px-John_Wall%2C_Wesley_Johnson_%2831585628842%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Elite three point shooter* Wesley Johnson. :smokin :smokin

For the record, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying I wouldn't count on Lonzo having a 10 year career just yet. His deficiencies severely outweigh his positives right now, and that doesn't bode well for him with the way the league is trending.

Elite three point shooter* Wesley Johnson. :smokin :smokin

For the record, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying I wouldn't count on Lonzo having a 10 year career just yet. His deficiencies severely outweigh his positives right now, and that doesn't bode well for him with the way the league is trending.

I agree. It really could all go south for him if / when the Lakers move on from him. No sarcasm, I'm in agreement here.

What u sippin on wo? :nerd: ...get da couple henny shots n crush shorty

$10 glass of henny. Had like at least 5 shots in there. Finna break this ho tonite :lol:

So expensive my guy stuck to the free bread

Jk secure the yambs, you somewhere in LA? Just touched down again chug and plug dat

At the Mayfair hotel downtown. Just felt like getting a room in LA. I live in LA :lol: :smh:

Gg to the Houston fans. It’s fun to measure yourself against the best teams from the west. I think Houston will still finish with a top 3 seed.

Harden is a beast :smh: :pimp:
I wasn’t that mad at the Lakers effort. Lebron didn’t try that hard and he kinda let everyone else play so I can’t get that mad. It’s good for the young guys to get these minutes. We missed a couple of 3s down the stretch and they took off but we’ll see what happens in May :nerd:

Hopefully Ingram & Rondo will be back for the next Rockets game.

Lonzo's floor is Marcus smart by the way. If he was trash on both sides of the ball like Trae then yea, it'd be curtains for him

$10 glass of henny. Had like at least 5 shots in there. Finna break this ho tonite :lol:

At the Mayfair hotel downtown. Just felt like getting a room in LA. I live in LA :lol: :smh:
I love doing this.
Specially when I pick up some strange.
Can't be bringing any Bird back to the digs you know.....

Go lay on somebody elses sheets.
My sheets are for my Lady and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom