**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Player L last 3 games

7 ppg, 5 apg, 3 rpg
31/7/50

Player NT last 3 games

14 ppg, 3 apg, 1 rpg
53/58/100

Hmmmm
772B77AC-037A-4FC9-A710-F9775D8842EC.png

After all the Fultz slander in this thread.

Oh so NOW yall want him on your team :lol:
Definitely want Fultz to succeed, just not in Philly. Loved him coming into the draft and was pretty upset at the time when the Celts traded down and weren't going to take him. For a team in the middle like Detroit, you absolutely have to take the risk if you think he can get even remotely close to the player that he was projected to be.

Definitely want Fultz to succeed, just not in Philly. Loved him coming into the draft and was pretty upset at the time when the Celts traded down and weren't going to take him. For a team in the middle like Detroit, you absolutely have to take the risk if you think he can get even remotely close to the player that he was projected to be.
Definitely, the talent is somewhere in there. He just gotta get his brain fixed along with his shoulder. At this stage, a non contending team like Detroit is perfect for him. We can't keep waiting for him to develop since he doesn't really fit in our win now plans

Have you heard anything about him messing up since the season started?
Nope he's been good. Think they have his locker next to Horford's so he's been able to mentor him, and one of his old coaches is actually living with him I think.

I've seen some people question if he doesn't work hard in practice which is why he wasn't really getting any bump, but nothing from a legitimate source.

Aye, I was just going to say Kennard and Bullock would help the Sixers lol

They’re very Sixery type of players too.

Leuer would also be a good look but I know the Sixers ain’t willing to take on his $10 mill next year.

The only thing I’m not rocking with is the Time Lord nickname...just call him BOB.

He’s brought a lot of energy off the bench the last few games with Horford out. Keeping plays alive with his athleticism

The only thing I’m not rocking with is the Time Lord nickname...just call him BOB.

He’s brought a lot of energy off the bench the last few games with Horford out. Keeping plays alive with his athleticism
Yeah the nickname is dumb as hell. Apparently he doesn't like when people call him Bob.

Ainge suggested Lob Williams :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom