**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be real, can it?????

“why don’t u appreciate Harden all the other players do it”

I personally love Harden but :lol:

Getting buckets will always be more pleasing to the causal fan’s eyes than drawing fouls. Not sure why folks are up in arms about other people disliking Harden.

All stars work refs but Harden takes it to a level it’s never been. He’s still a beast and would be a top 10 player without flailing for calls all the time though.

Last edited:
This can't be real, can it?????

It's a legit that. It can't be understated how crazy that stat is. To be fair, the game and the way it's officiated has changed over the years, Harden does shoot a lot of threes and he's a tremendous free throw shooter but it's still an incredible stat.

“why don’t u appreciate Harden all the other players do it”

I personally love Harden but :lol:

Getting buckets will always be more pleasing to the causal fan’s eyes than drawing fouls. Not sure why folks are up in arms about other people disliking Harden.

All stars work refs but Harden takes it to a level it’s never been too. He’s still a beast and would be a top 10 player without flailing for calls all the time.
I'm up in arms because the person that took flopping to a whole new level is not even getting mentioned.

But truly I can careless about Harden, dude still putting the ball in the bucket. It be one thing if he was getting foul and he didn't like other elite players

All the stars have flopped, yes... Harden takes it to a new extreme. Dude goes to the lane with the intention of trying to draw a foul.

This is what I think makes harden different. Other stars try to score in a traditional way first and then try to draw foul when that doesn’t look like it will work. With Harden, seems like on a lot of plays his primary objective is to get fouled...

Y'all mad cause Harden broke the game :pimp:
upload_2018-12-14_14-46-58.jpeg

If it was that easy to flop and fish for fouls youd think more people would do that
For real, This is also true and the proof is there because.........

Two Years ago, EVERYPLAYER in the League tried it.
Every player.
....and when I say every, I literally mean that EVERy player was floppin, Kawhi even.....so...there's that.

Last edited:
This is what I think makes harden different. Other stars try to score in a traditional way first and then try to draw foul when that doesn’t look like it will work. With Harden, seems like on a lot of plays his primary objective is to get fouled...
yeah I can see this, but on the same breath, dude be really making those buckets.

But like someone else, that also hurts him in the playoffs when he's trying to draw the foul and he's not getting it.

True. It's also obvious why his numbers are always worse in the playoffs, when teams see you every other night for two weeks and refs allow teams to play more physical. Harden isn't able to adapt his game when the refs aren't bailing him out.

Just a flat out hater if you think Harden is averaging 30 a game, handing out 50 point triple doubles...from baiting the damn refs :lol:
relax lol
his game is based on that tho
when he drives he swings his arms to get contact
when he shoots 3s he jumps into the defender's feets lol
he initiates a lot of contact, most stars do

but the way he does it is some ho ish lol
he avg 30 not on that alone i've said hes an offensive dynamo already you can't already guard the guy then he's a savant at getting calls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom