**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's just smart bro
his offensive skillset is already explosive and hard to guard. doesnt make it easier that he's a gifted passer as well
pair that up with his gameplan of forcing the refs to make a choice on almost every possession he has makes it even harder lol

then it looks super crazy when in the playoffs the refs don't reward that and swallow their whistles. NBA refs are booty lol

relax lol
his game is based on that tho
when he drives he swings his arms to get contact
when he shoots 3s he jumps into the defender's feets lol
he initiates a lot of contact, most stars do

but the way he does it is some ho ish lol
he avg 30 not on that alone i've said hes an offensive dynamo already you can't already guard the guy then he's a savant at getting calls lol

Dudes get so caught up on this "you a hater" ****. :lol:

2 things can be right. Harden is a great, skilled scorer AND he's a huge flopper. I hate that **** even from my favorite players. When Kobe used to dive into defenders I didn't like it. When Lebron flops I don't like it. This _ Harden though is next level acting. Falling down after every shot, snapping his head back, throwing his arms in the air for reason. It's funny and pathetic to watch. It's "crafty" when the refs fall for it but we've seen what happens to him in the playoffs when they don't give dudes those calls.

he's just smart bro
his offensive skillset is already explosive and hard to guard. doesnt make it easier that he's a gifted passer as well
pair that up with his gameplan of forcing the refs to make a choice on almost every possession he has makes it even harder lol

then it looks super crazy when in the playoffs the refs don't reward that and swallow their whistles. NBA refs are booty lol

"Smart" :lol:

"then it looks super crazy when in the playoffs the refs don't reward that and swallow their whistles"

He is smart for taking advantage of bad officiating but I wouldn't exactly call those 'skills'. Are you actually arguing that refs should reward this style of play? He's clearly fishing for fouls. If anything, they shouldn't make the calls in the regular season, I'm glad they don't give him those calls in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Dudes get so caught up on this "you a hater" ****. :lol:

2 things can be right. Harden is a great, skilled scorer AND he's a huge flopper. I hate that **** even from my favorite players. When Kobe used to dive into defenders I didn't like it. When Lebron flops I don't like it. This _ Harden though is next level acting. Falling down after every shot, snapping his head back, throwing his arms in the air for reason. It's funny and pathetic to watch. It's "crafty" when the refs fall for it but we've seen what happens to him in the playoffs when they don't give dudes those calls.
lmao for real. say anything about anything and it's hate lol
"Smart" :lol:

"then it looks super crazy when in the playoffs the refs don't reward that and swallow their whistles"

He is smart for taking advantage of bad officiating but I wouldn't exactly call those 'skills'. Are you actually arguing that refs should reward this style of play? He's clearly fishing for fouls. If anything, they shouldn't make the calls in the regular season, I'm glad they don't give him those calls in the playoffs.

i wasnt calling getting fouls skills lol
offensive skill set = he can score at an elite rate on all 3 levels.
elite handle, elite shooting, elite driving and ability to finish, and elite passing
combine that with his "smartness" to bait refs and get rewarded = he's hard af to guard lol

he's smart. he knows how to get calls 99% of the time and uses that to his advantage. he's already a top 5 offensive talent without that though

im putting this harden stuff to rest on my end now tho :lol:

can y'all go back to arguing over Bron lmao

tenor.gif

"His game doesn't depend or revolve around getting free throws" - several clowns

Cliffs in that Fultz article? What his mom do

Fultz is now a professional on a four-year contract worth $33 million, but close associates said Ebony still goes to great lengths to shield him. During Fultz’s first season in Philadelphia, Ebony had cameras installed inside his New Jersey home, according to several people familiar with the setup who described the indoor surveillance as unusual. The cameras have since been removed. Multiple people said Ebony has asked some who have dealt with Fultz to sign nondisclosure agreements for reasons that are unclear to them.

tenor.gif

"His game doesn't depend or revolve around getting free throws" - several clowns

Getting to the line is a skill. A huge skill actually. He also has a lot more to his game than just getting to the line.

Yes he’s annoying. But he’s one of those guys you hate to play against, but love to have on your team.

If Harden was on the Lakers all these Laker fans hating on him now would defend him and all these Rocket fans defending him would be hating on him.

There a lot of ugly and annoying things in the NBA. Flopping is definitely one of them.

I also hate when dudes jump into another player and get the call. However, if they made the defender leave his feet via pump, so beat it.

Lastly that bulldozer play. Not the one where a player gets back down and dunk or scored on on the paint, but the one that players put their head and shoulder down, drive to the lane, most often than not committing a charge and score or flop for a foul.

But hey ...

Something about that ref account tweeting that **** annoys me.

Like y’all choose to defend THESE 2 clips but never do this in any other instance. What about the other ******** calls in the game? How about y’all show a clip of Harden drawing fouls on his 3 point attempts? This type of **** is disingenuous as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom