**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get me Ariza & TC =/= trade all the assets now.

If they strike out on a free agent this summer, everybody (except Kuz - shout out Klutch) getting traded, but we already knew that.

Only “new” info from that video is magic wants his own coach but we knew that already too.

The Wizards aren't even close enough to contention to talk themselves into Ariza. I don't get it.

On the other hand, the suns flipped a 33 year old malcontent for Rivers and a 23 year old Oubre who's restricted this summer. Not bad at all.
they just want to get rid of austin rivers, oubre was the sacrificial lamb to make it all work:lol:

you had to know it was coming bro lol but if it ends in a chip then I mean it's worth it.

I don't see how unless we get two stars to play with Lebby and one has to come of their own free will which looks bleak as **** right now.

Reactions: HIM
The Wizards aren't even close enough to contention to talk themselves into Ariza. I don't get it.

On the other hand, the suns flipped a 33 year old malcontent for Rivers and a 23 year old Oubre who's restricted this summer. Not bad at all.
malcontent seems harsh to describe ariza...

did he do something i'm unaware of? :lol:

This is the dumbest trade I’ve ever seen.
The Kings once traded Isaiah Thomas for Alex Oriakhi

The kings also traded Nik Stauskas, Carl Landry, Jason Thompson, an UNPROTECTED 1st round pick (2019), and the right to swap draft slots (2017) for the rights to Arturas Gudaitis and Luka Mitrovic

Not to mention the Kings have also traded for this Cash Considerations guy on an annual basis and he’s never played a minute.

they just want to get rid of austin rivers, oubre was the sacrificial lamb to make it all work:lol:
James Jones is shaping up as one of the worse upcoming GM in the league. The Suns locker room is volatile as it is, with Ayton-Booker and Jackson. Now you have a diva like Austin Rivers to make a bad situation worse.

I don't see how unless we get two stars to play with Lebby and one has to come of their own free will which looks bleak as **** right now.

In all honesty, the Lakers would be in great shape had they hit w/at least one of their lotto picks. Would be an awesome trade piece for AD who's going to be available, I think. Even w/that being said, the Klutch sports angle matters.

That being said, if the Lakers get one of AD/KD/Kawhi or something then you can squint hard enough and see a title contender there. As bleak as it looks, it's still possible. But there's a lot of smoke about guys going elsewhere.

Woj needs to get the scoop on why Aaron Mintz keeps preventing his clients from re signing with or joining the Lakers (Ariza, Randle, Paul George, Dlo [i think the Dlo Trade started the trend]). Mintz seems to have made it personal.

Woj needs to get the scoop on why Aaron Mintz keeps preventing his clients from re signing with or joining the Lakers (Ariza, Randle, Paul George, Dlo [i think the Dlo Trade started the trend]). Mintz seems to have made it personal.
Ariza- Lakers went after Artest
Randle- Lakers doesn't want to commit to a long term contract
George- Doesn't want to be Lebron's scapegoat
DLO- Traded for salary cap relief

Lmao Sarver and Suns delusional thinking the Lakers were giving up a youngster for Ariza. I wouldn't even give up Svi or Wagner either.

I mean they did get Oubre luckily we have competent management now.

Ariza- Lakers went after Artest
Randle- Lakers doesn't want to commit to a long term contract
George- Doesn't want to be Lebron's scapegoat
DLO- Traded for salary cap relief

Understood.

But there seems to be a little more to it than the plainly obvious.

And I don’t think Ariza was a Mintz client in 09.

In all honesty, the Lakers would be in great shape had they hit w/at least one of their lotto picks. Would be an awesome trade piece for AD who's going to be available, I think. Even w/that being said, the Klutch sports angle matters.

That being said, if the Lakers get one of AD/KD/Kawhi or something then you can squint hard enough and see a title contender there. As bleak as it looks, it's still possible. But there's a lot of smoke about guys going elsewhere.

I can squint if Kuz continues his ascension and we get AD. An extremely short window, like Rockets short seeing as Kuz will be getting paid in 2 seasons.

I can squint right now and see a title contender. The west is wide ******* open.

That don’t mean I think they’ll win.

If they got one of those guys they’d be a top 5 team.

Understood.

But there seems to be a little more to it than the plainly obvious.

And I don’t think Ariza was a Mintz client in 09.
Woj has a relationship with Mintz and his clients.

Maybe this is all a Mintz smokescreen, but I do feel Mintz tried to appease Ariza and have him return to LA. Just didn't work out.

Until he actually signs with another team, I’m not counting LakeShow out of the running for KD. Not to say it’s likely that’s where he ends up, but I would still consider it a possibility.

Kiwi, Kyrie and Klay I don’t see though.

Then I don’t know if you’d want to give a max deal to guys like Kemba and DMC.

Until he actually signs with another team, I’m not counting LakeShow out of the running for KD. Not to say it’s likely that’s where he ends up, but I would still consider it a possibility.

Kiwi, Kyrie and Klay I don’t see though.

Then I don’t know if you’d want to give a max deal to guys like Kemba and DMC.
Ain't no way DMC gets a max .. Kemba is a toss up. Probably a mediocre team would max him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom