**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Rivers is the one who snitched about John Wall having a kid on the way and contributes to the hostile locker room but trading for a washed Ariza (who definitely would rather be with a winner) isn't gonna change a thing for the Wizards. I liked Oubre's effort even though his skillset needs a lot of work, has been a more reliable player than Otto Porter for the last year who is always hurt and never aggressive

I know Rivers is the one who snitched about John Wall having a kid on the way and contributes to the hostile locker room but trading for a washed Ariza (who definitely would rather be with a winner) isn't gonna change a thing for the Wizards. I liked Oubre's effort even though his skillset needs a lot of work, has been a more reliable player than Otto Porter for the last year who is always hurt and never aggressive
addition by subtraction, if reports are true- rivers really was a huge distraction in the wiz locker room.

I know Rivers is the one who snitched about John Wall having a kid on the way and contributes to the hostile locker room but trading for a washed Ariza (who definitely would rather be with a winner) isn't gonna change a thing for the Wizards.

If Ariza would have rather been with a winner, why did he chose the Suns in the first place? Was it a free agent signing?

he got massive credit for houston's collapse -early this year.

He does, but in that same sense, he's not getting any blame for the Suns record this year.

If Ariza would have rather been with a winner, why did he chose the Suns in the first place? Was it a free agent signing?

Yes, he signed with the Suns as a FA this Summer. Maybe they offered him the most $ and he probably overestimated how good they could be with Booker and Ayton. That said, I found it an odd signing when it happened.

Kemba gonna play free agency like Horford did. Offer the full five year max and I'll re-sign. Otherwise, I'm leaving.

^^^ That’s probably right, but I think the Hornets will give him what he wants, unlike what the Hawks did with Horford.

meh hindsight is 20/20...basically unless you're the warriors within the last decade or so, you've made some poor draft choices tbh.

Yeah but not that bad.

My Clippers have been pretty ****ty as well. Way more missed then hits. But in some cases, the question becomes whether it was really a bad pick or just failure of the team to develop a player after they were drafted. Unless it’s clear, can’t miss prospect like Tim Duncan, LeBron or AD, a guy’s success has a lot to do with the situation he ends up in.

okc did well but ownership got cheap
spurs do pretty drafting late

not many other teams pop in my head

i've lived through the warriors and their draft picks
yeah true, presti did very well, matter of fact in terms of eyeing talents - he's better than myers. ibaka, adams, harden, kd , and westbrook. keeps hitting that home run.

wonder which players he wouldve drafted in 2014-2017 if he was with the lakers :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom