**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna watch close tonight. I get a preview of the new Wizards PG, and you get to see your future PG :lol:

Hell nah man we ain’t trading for that trash *** contract :lol:

Magic & Pelinka got an undeserved rep as terrible GMs. They haven’t really missed on a move/trade/signing yet (except Fox over Zo but I’ll give em a pass on that one... I’m still riding for Zo too :lol: )

Do people really think that the Lakers goofed with Ingram? He was pretty much the consensus guy there at #2.

Lonzo just wasn't the best player or guy with the highest ceiling when they picked him. They 100% goofed there.
There's not a single person on Earth that thinks they goofed with Ingram. He was the clear, obvious #2 pick at the time.

Lonzo, absolutely.

Do people really think that the Lakers goofed with Ingram? He was pretty much the consensus guy there at #2.

Lonzo just wasn't the best player or guy with the highest ceiling when they picked him. They 100% goofed there.

He was. In fact, there were serious talks to take him over Simmons because of his perceived "3 point shot".

On DLo, they truly did my dude. You cant just give up on a player in 2 years, especially when your organization is rebuilding and a **** show.

I however, understand they were questions about maturity and locker room dysfunction cause of him. But dude was way young.

Didn't the trade land them Kuzma? Plus they have the flexibility to land a max player while having LeBron. Letting go of D'lo was an expensive price to pay, but it seemed to be worth it for the Lakers (but it may be more evident this coming summer IF they sign a big name). And this is coming from a Laker hater.

I would’ve been so juiced if that went down :lol:

Imagine drafting Noel, MCW, Jahlil and Ingram :sick:

then imagine if Embiid never got injured and was drafted #1, we would have easily drafted either Wiggins or Parker :sick::sick::sick:

The draft is a tricky thing...

Look at these numbers. Beautiful, well rounded win by the Sixers tonight. Sure it was against the Cavs, but still. :nthat:

Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 5.42.18 PM.png

This should be our core 6 man rotation with Muscala (backup C) when he comes back. Hopefully, we will find someone in the buyout market to fill the starting PF role and move Chandler to the bench. Then we should have a solid 8 man rotation with TJ being our 9th man out.

I wasn't even talking about the draft position. Just how they're always talked down on and trash when they're Lakers yet moment they put on another uniform they're NT favorites. There's def been a consensus of ppl down on BI in here. From saying we goofed not trading him for PG to hist he ain't it.

Look at these numbers. Beautiful, well rounded win by the Sixers tonight. Sure it was against the Cavs, but still. :nthat:

Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 5.42.18 PM.png

This should be our core 6 man rotation with Muscala (backup C) when he comes back. Hopefully, we will find someone in the buyout market to fill the starting PF role and move Chandler to the bench. Then we should have a solid 8 man rotation with TJ being our 9th man out.
Need back pg Fultz lol

Then flip him for a 4 and a shooter (Chicago) or wings (Orlando)

On DLo, they truly did my dude. You cant just give up on a player in 2 years, especially when your organization is rebuilding and a **** show.

I however, understand they were questions about maturity and locker room dysfunction cause of him. But dude was way young.
Where did they goof? DLo is a inconsistent scorer that plays no defense. He's a good player but he ain't making no all star teams. Lakers was able to get Josh Hart with that pick who's a perfect fit with this roster. Dlo would probably be crying about shots if he was still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom