**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally watched ya'll call Russ an inefficient chucker all year as he literally sat at 45%....... people try to discredit Kobe on here ALL OF THE TIME based on the same thing, but Nowwww it's :pimp:

Also,

their literal splits in the playoffs (I'm only Counting James in HOU as Requested)

James - 41/32/88
Russ - 41/30/84

When the Refs Ain't falling for that Bull**** They're the same player... but we'll revisit this come playoff time :lol:

I literally watched ya'll call Russ an inefficient chucker all year as he literally sat at 45%....... people try to discredit Kobe on here ALL OF THE TIME based on the same thing, but Nowwww it's :pimp:

Sooooo.....techinically wouldn't you agree with them if you're telling us 45% is bad?

tenor.gif

Where’s the clown that was arguing with me about Dinwiddie the other day?

:lol:

From NBA.com Power Rankings
"D'Angelo Russell has also had a couple of big games and has registered a team-best plus-47 over the winning streak, with the Nets having allowed 15.8 fewer points per 100 possessions with him on the floor (102.3) than they have with him off the floor (118.1).”

Dinwiddie is good. Russell happens to be better.

Either way, good problem for Nets to have.

Russ the 2nd best player in his own team for like 80 percent of his career. The year he won MVP and last year.

Big Laker thread lit even when we not playing :pimp:
Cmon man, it was Lakers fans going at Harden. What other reply do you want? :lol:

Bruh, Harden got away with a big time travel and 3 shots on a flop in clutch time.
And they gave back the 3 FTs on a phantom, late foul to Mitchell the next play. Jazz actually gained +1 on the makeup call. No harm, Jazz ended up benefitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom