**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis/sac are at 14 and 15. Pels 11. Why would I want to gamble in the draft when I already have a lotto pick. Tatum brown and Williams are the 'picks' I want.

Exactly i get that dude is a Celtics fans but trying to sell the idea that special talent can be found in the late lottery is wild. the probabability of you getting a role player compared to a Borderline AS at those picks gotta be 80/20. Especially with everyone saying this draft is weak.

Exactly i get that dude is a Celtics fans but trying to sell the idea that special talent can be found in the late lottery is wild. the probabability of you getting a role player compared to a Borderline AS at those picks gotta be 80/20. Especially with everyone saying this draft is weak.
Nobody is saying that the picks are going to yield stars. However the Lakers aren't giving away any stars in their package either. Josh Hart and Alonzo aren't any better than the guys that have been picked in that range over the years. They are role players.

Amazed at how Williams is being valued so high in here. He blocked AD a couple of times. That’s it. He’s been a super athletic big who has yet to show anything else. Somehow he is worth enough to be a major part of trade for AD?

Truth I think the Pels would be interested because he's a nice project, but they Williams def isn't a make or break guy in that potential deal.

Only offensive talent better than harden is KD and that’s since the nba started. Y’all gotta stop believing Kobe and Jordan were better offensively than this guy.
shut your mouth and dont disrespect the goat and the mambagoat! especially in here :lol:

Pels would be stupid not to demand both Tatum and Brown as part of a package

And stupid not to demand Kuz, Ingram, Hart and Ball

We’re talking AD here not Jimmy Butler

Nobody is saying that the picks are going to yield stars. However the Lakers aren't giving away any stars in their package either. Josh Hart and Alonzo aren't any better than the guys that have been picked in that range over the years.

This really has nothing to do with the Lakers honestly, the point is that the Pels would rather trade for young players that are already proven to atleast be functioning role players before they trade a top 5 player in his prime for a bunch of picks that have a high chance of being mediocre.

for every Devin Booker, there's two MCW or Cameron Payne's

This really has nothing to do with the Lakers honestly, the point is that the Pels would rather trade for young players that are already proven to atleast be functioning role players before they trade a top 5 player in his prime for a bunch of picks that have a high chance of being mediocre.

for every Devin Booker, there's two MCW or Cameron Payne's
We don't know what is going through their heads.

Maybe they want to have the chance to draft guys that could have higher ceilings but lower floors instead of guys that are proven, but may have low ceilings. They may want to swing for the fence instead of just having a role players that are up for new contracts sooner.

We don't know, which is why it's pointless to talk about this right now.

Man how would you know what the Pels want :lol:

Maybe they prefer having picks? Who are us to say what they want in return

I think to be a good nba team these days you got to do two things really well: defend the 3, and shoot the 3.

If you don't, you're really out of luck.

Timberwolves does neither well. Not a coincidence that their record is what it is.

The problem is H-Town can’t win unless Harden plays like this. Problem with that is by the time they make it to the playoffs Harden will be gassed again.
This is basically a rinse and repeat for Houston

Yup, because over the rockets last 5 games, while James has went brazy CP has been

13 a game w/a 53TS%.

Jaylen Brown averages for the last 3 games:

23 minutes, 4 points, 3 rebounds, 1.3 assists
6/25 from the field (24%), 0/9 from three (0%) & 0/0 from the free throw line.

So he’s avergaing 4/3/1 on 24/0/0 in his last 3 games.

And this is the guy that’s supposed to be the centerpiece for Unibrow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I was told

I'd say people are taking Jaylen over Kuz without blinking.

holeup.png

The problem is H-Town can’t win unless Harden plays like this. Problem with that is by the time they make it to the playoffs Harden will be gassed again.
This is basically a rinse and repeat for Houston

Nah the problem is, for the most part they’re playing teams flat out of better than them.

The Average win total for the teams who’ve eliminated the Rockets since Harden has been there is 62.

Big Harden thread it is then

Nah the problem is, for the most part they’re playing teams flat out of better than them.

The Average win total for the teams who’ve eliminated the Rockets since Harden has been there is 62.

Has nothing to do with harden choking every single year?

This is exactly why he sucks in the playoffs tho. Those contested pull up 3s stop falling. I was actually kinda impressed to see him double down on this playing style after crashing and burning again last summer

His regular season #'s mean nothing. We know he can put up great stats.

Just sit back and watch the movie play out. We know who dies at the end :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom