**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was told

holeup.png
Yea, this 3 game sample size is so compelling. :lol: Kuzma is looking good and Jaylen has struggled. It's no secret.

Jaylen Brown averages for the last 3 games:

23 minutes, 4 points, 3 rebounds, 1.3 assists
6/25 from the field (24%), 0/9 from three (0%) & 0/0 from the free throw line.

So he’s avergaing 4/3/1 on 24/0/0 in his last 3 games.

And this is the guy that’s supposed to be the centerpiece for Unibrow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:stoneface:

I do think his perimeter shooting last season was an outlier, though.

Harden bricking all them 3's and turnovers ain't help in the WCF.

I love how this thread holds certain superstars to different standards. :lol:

Harden bricking all them 3's and turnovers ain't help in the WCF.

I love how this thread holds certain superstars to different standards. :lol:

In the finals last year lebron shot 33% from 3 and averaged 5 TOs per game. Is that why the Cavs lost?

This is not lebron slander.
This is not lebron slander.

:stoneface:

I do think his perimeter shooting last season was an outlier, though.
It definitely could be. He’s probably more of a league average 3pt shooter.

Comparing Jaylen and Kuzma only taking this current season into account is just plain stupid though. One guy gets to play with the green light alongside the best player on Earth because he’s by far the next best option, while the other is going to be third fiddle at best and doesn’t get the same consistency in minutes and shots.

When Brown got to play a similar role to Kuzma in last year’s playoffs as the second option, he put up the same numbers as Kuzma currently is but with better 3pt shooting and better defense. This is on top of a full regular season’s worth of good play.

Ain't it just no 3 games. You said this before these 3 games. :lol:
You hyped the 3 games as if it reinforces something. It's no secret that Brown is struggling. Still a higher ceiling than Kuzma, IMO. A year younger and already showed that he can be the 2nd guy on a team deep in the playoffs.

This man harden lost the second best player on his team by a large margin and we still saying he choked against the warriors who had a full strength team. I hate this forum and everyone who posts on it.

harden the most underappreciated mvp in the league. Steve Nash got more clout than this *****

I think almost any team should just consider switching everything once they have a big lead.

I'd rather give up 2 pointers to a mismatch in the paint than give up 3 pointers if I have the lead.

You hyped the 3 games as if it reinforces something. It's no secret that Brown is struggling. Still a higher ceiling than Kuzma, IMO. A year younger and already showed that he can be the 2nd guy on a team deep in the playoffs.

Andrew Wiggins got a higher ceiling than a lot of people. :lol:

Kuzma is a WAY better scorer than Jaylen. Only thing Jaylen does better is defend but when he's awful on offense that really don't mean much.

The sole reason? No, but it didn't help.

We talking about Harden though who has a history of choking.

XZypDbJ.png

CGGcimBWgAAZihL.png

The ghost performance against the Spurs in 2017. It goes back to the 2012 finals. :lol:

No one denies Harden stinking it up against the spurs, blazers and in the finals.

Last year it was about the better team winning. Correction, the best team ever winning. The margin of error is small against them. BIG FISH BIG FISH non reading self didn’t realize I was saying there is nothing you can do by yourself against them.

I wish Harden would have settled for less step back 3s but he didn’t. But it wasn’t his fault Ryan Anderson got switched onto the gawd steph and that’s all it took

Andrew Wiggins got a higher ceiling than a lot of people. :lol:

Kuzma is a WAY better scorer than Jaylen. Only thing Jaylen does better is defend but when he's awful on offense that really don't mean much.
No he doesn't. Ceilings adjust. Wiggins is not the same anymore. Jaylen averaged 18 on 39% from 3 in the playoffs at age 21 on a team that made Game 7 of the conference finals. This has been talked about ad nauseam at this point, so you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom