**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this point has been made, but in LeBron's first 2 years, 40% of his field goal attempts came from beyond 16 feet. For Simmons, that number is 3%. LeBron has never been unwilling to shoot like Simmons is.

FD4D8AD2-22FE-4E05-BA90-C3BD811CC01C.jpeg

40DFD21D-C1E8-4F2E-976B-2C78E3A5EB9A.jpeg

LeBron was a better shooter in high school than Giannis and Ben Simmons right now.

LeBron never obtaining a jumper was a real narrative being pushed heavy his first stint in Cleveland which never made sense. Giannis and Ben are real examples of what LeBron was labeled as. They are what being great in similar ways to Bron but not having a jumper really looks like.

I think it was LeBrons 3rd year in the league when he lit the Bucks up for 55 when he got in the zone and was hitting everything from deep. 5 feet behind the line and all. The fact he could enter that zone showed from the beginning LeBron had actually had a higher ceiling to improve his jumper from where he was at. Giannis and Ben don’t have that and will never be able to enter that zone.

LeBron was a better shooter in high school than Giannis and Ben Simmons right now.

LeBron never obtaining a jumper was a real narrative being pushed heavy his first stint in Cleveland which never made sense. Giannis and Ben are real examples of what LeBron was labeled as. They are what being great in similar ways to Bron but not having a jumper really looks like.

I think it was LeBrons 3rd year in the league when he lit the Bucks up for 55 when he got in the zone and was hitting everything from deep. 5 feet behind the line and all. The fact he could enter that zone showed from the beginning LeBron had actually had a higher ceiling to improve his jumper from where he was at. Giannis and Ben don’t have that and will never be able to enter that zone.
His sixth year, but who's counting?

Lebron didn't shoot over 40% from over 10 feet until he reached the Heat.... Bruh couldn't shoot, not to Ben simmons extent but in terms of elite wing players he didn't have that down... it's not like people just made this up out of thin air. Not to mention those weren't heavily contested shots because people were playing him in hopes of him taking the jumper.

This is a random *** fan page probably operated by some 13 year old but imma just post this here to piss off Laker fans

This is a random *** fan page probably operated by some 13 year old but imma just post this here to piss off Laker fans

This was discussed last time I said the Lakers F up.

The consensus was, he didnt fit, he is inconsistent and the trade free up space for Lebron. Not to mention they got Hart and they are winning.

None in which I agree because is a different team and I still think DLo from just looking at them playing is a better player .... but it is what it is. I hope for Lonzo and BI to be great.

However, funny when BI was mentioned in a trade for AD, all those narratives changed to he sucks he needs to go. LOL

Lebron didn't shoot over 40% from over 10 feet until he reached the Heat.... Bruh couldn't shoot, not to Ben simmons extent but in terms of elite wing players he didn't have that down... it's not like people just made this up out of thin air. Not to mention those weren't heavily contested shots because people were playing him in hopes of him taking the jumper.

Idk how to look at percentages from specific distances but I assume it was 30 something like his 3 point percentages. I’m not saying Bron was a great shooter. I’m saying he could shoot well enough given his skill set. And shoot well enough to know that he could shoot. And that he would get better. People still had to contest him everywhere on the floor.

I’m over here wishing Giannis ceiling could be shooting in the low to mid 30’s.

How many times do we gotta do this?

Dlo still one of my favorite prospect/player in a while but I would still do the trade 10/10 times.

As a direct result of that trade, the Lakers got:

- An extra first rounder that was used for Kuzma

- ability to pitch Lebron that we can sign you and have enough cap room to sign whoever you want

- ability to sign a max free agent this summer to pair with lebron

- don’t have to pay Dlo his extension. Can ride out with Zo and BI for a little longer because their rookie contracts aren’t completed yet.

- as much as you can downplay it, you think Lebron would want to sign to a team with a kid that got caught for recording his teammates? We know how sensitive and aware Bron is of his image. He couldn’t be on the same team as Dlo lol.

I don’t really know anyone who hates the trade for the Lakers. Even the biggest dlo fan would’ve done the trade. We got Lebron ******* James.
Dlo’s fate with the Lakers was sealed the moment his phone got hacked. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Stephen A lowkey gotta be on the Lakers payroll way he's pushing AD to LA storylines.

It gets clicks. That's literally all it is. Not news, just entertainment and gossip.

He's actually a lot like Trump with his tactics. It doesn't matter if he's factually right or wrong. As long as people are talking about what he is saying, he's won.

It gets clicks. That's literally all it is. Not news, just entertainment and gossip.

He's actually a lot like Trump with his tactics. It doesn't matter if he's factually right or wrong. As long as people are talking about what he is saying, he's won.
This dude legit makes **** up and says it on national TV. It's ******* ridiculous. He got LeBron to Miami right but so many others wrong and was obvious it was made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom