**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

simmons does shoot (mid range). again, you guys have selective memories. the difference between him and lebron isn't far fetched.

539C82FB-1967-4021-BF4A-D336A1A5D36F.gif

23BFF777-AEFF-4752-85C4-548FBC97FBD5.png
060C7810-B177-438C-B2C2-58102DA6714B.png

Question is Giannis getting fined for tampering didn't he try and recruit AD directly to his face in front of all the cameras? Whole league a buncha of ALA *****es.

Cuban was just raving about his mixtape mean mugging PG last season. ****

people gotta stop pretending like European basketball is better than ours

Coded racism. They been using this talking point since basketball got fully integrated in the 70s (Hubble Brown quote).

Cuban been funny in the light

0FA25983-8642-4400-B6F6-E598F679F94A.jpeg

Last edited:
Just to officially dead this conversation (it would be a travesty to call it a debate).

Lebby’s second year
D0B87567-DD24-4F64-AD65-46B03D01745C.png

Ben through 32 games
860B6393-A845-4B10-A088-C738CEE021CE.png

This man is on pace for 74 10-16 foot attempts and 15 16 foot to 3-pt shots and zero 3-pt shots yet I’m supposed to believe he’s akin to early Bron. He was a non-shooter his first year and he is on pace for half the attempts in his second year. He has managed to regress in his already shameful unwillingness to shoot :wow: :wow:

You definitely typed up those posts while getting a line up because that take is clearly from the inner depths of the barbershop.

wow the difference is more than i thought.

i should never trust memory when it comes to such things. appreciate you for shedding some light into this. i still think lebron and simmons are very similar. the only difference is ben wasn;t given a green light to shoot jumpers but lebron had free reign.

Yea. It’s not like America dominates the international games or anything >D
I'm really conflicted by the fundamentals aspect. For a minute I also was seeing a lack of fundamentals, but the more I thought about, perhaps the just evolved.

Tim Duncan was one of the most fundamentally sound basketball player I seen and many called his game boring. So that's that ....

I would take a team with a few Tim's though.

I'm really conflicted by the fundamentals aspect. For a minute I also was seeing a lack of fundamentals, but the more I thought about, perhaps the just evolved.

Tim Duncan was one of the most fundamentally sound basketball player I seen and many called his game boring. So that's that ....

Players today are more fundamentally sound than ever.

If you had to make an All-Time Fundamentally Sound team, who would the starting team? Off the top, I’m going

PG - Logo
SG - Bean
SF - Bird
PF - Hakeem
C - Timmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom