**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like refs gonna be bugging on offensive fouls this year. I've seen a ton called already. And a ton of them were on the warriors. Pretty wild.

Staples going to be insane tonight.

**** ALA on everything I love. It's Laker gang gang ****.

20181020_124738.jpg

Embiid already dude's role models outchea

Wendell Carter:

“Joel Embiid was one of my role models growing up,’’ Carter said Wednesday. “He was someone I always wanted to pattern my game after. Just going up against him is a remarkable feeling. He’s a very physical player. He’s a very talented player. I’m going to be able to stack up and see what all I need to work on to last in this league.

“I’ve watched plenty of games of his, even before I knew I was coming into the league. I watched his game [Tuesday] night. Just minding what he’s good at and what he’s not good at and being able to expose his weaknesses.’’

BINGO! Spot on assessment.

Poor Vince had to deal with Butch Carter, Sam Mitchell and Lenny Wilkens as coaches. And he had the weight of the world on his shoulders from Day 1. Can you imagine how he would’ve turned out if he was coqched by Pop and had the luxury of Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobli & Tony Parker as teammates.
Vince was emotionally soft his entire career. No coach is changing that. He didn't want to be the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom