**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bash anybody who sucks on my teams more than anybody else.

Markelle Fultz is ****ing trash at this exact moment in time. He’s completely unplayable. Every time he’s in the game our team looks worse. Dude has to have the worst efficiency and/or +/- in the entire league right now. We used to start off every game great with JJ. Now we start off stagnant as **** and then have to play catch-up once JJ gets in the game. He doesn’t need to “look like LeBron”....he needs to at least look like a solid NBA player. And he doesn’t even look like that.

giphy (2).gif

I bash anybody who sucks on my teams more than anybody else.

Markelle Fultz is ****ing trash at this exact moment in time. He’s completely unplayable. Every time he’s in the game our team looks worse. Dude has to have the worst efficiency and/or +/- in the entire league right now. We used to start off every game great with JJ. Now we start off stagnant as **** and then have to play catch-up once JJ gets in the game. He doesn’t need to “look like LeBron”....he needs to at least look like a solid NBA player. And he doesn’t even look like that.

I think they are approaching this all wrong. As of right now, Fultz is getting a chance he doesn't deserve, a chance that so many other players work their bums off to get. I think Brown will eventually smarten up and bring Fultz off the bench, it should reduce the pressure on him and let him ease into becoming an actual NBA player.

And until he gets his shot back, he should never see the floor with Simmons.

Brah, Paul pierce needs to s-t-f-u about Anthony Davis going to LA. That s*** ain't gonna happen!

Last edited:
them showing lebron vs carmelo's first meeting. =lebron is still one of the best and melo not even cracking top 100.

Whenever Vegans try to force their agenda on me, it makes me hungry for steak, might go get a burger who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom