**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black bamba

583AE367-DE50-474E-919F-52D861E94B1A.gif

I don’t mind growing pain losses especially if he figures it out

As long as everyone is on the same page and will be ok with being a tier below Toronto & Boston for the time being. This is what's killing me, we CAN be as good as them, but choose to fix Fultz instead.

It's taking one step back to MAYBE take two steps forward. Let's wait and see.

We traded next year's Kings pick (top 1 protected) and threw away the chance to land Tatum. Fultz was the most complete guard prospect since Iverson and was supposed to be that missing piece to complete the process.

To put all that hope and see this? It's understandable.
We were patient with Noel.
We were patient with Oak.

What did that patience land us? a couple of second round picks and role players who aren't with us anymore.
Damn didn’t realize you guys gave up the King’s Pick to get him. Yikes

Redick going off like he ready to start again

His 3pt shooting is greatly appreciated coming off the bench lol

We traded next year's Kings pick (top 1 protected) and threw away the chance to land Tatum. Fultz was the most complete guard prospect since Iverson and was supposed to be that missing piece to complete the process.

To put all that hope and see this? It's understandable.
We were patient with Noel.
We were patient with Oak.

What did that patience land us? a couple of second round picks and role players who aren't with us anymore.

shoulda picked Fox

So if fultz is just average and Simmons never learns to shoot, the sixers are a perrenial 2nd round exit...then what was the point of the process?

Don't like the NBA app playing an ad before I get to watch a game. What if I'm tuning in just in time for a last second shot? By the time the ad is over the play is over..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom