**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can't play lock down anymore without gettin in foul trouble so they're forced to play softer d. And at this level, mediocre offenses eat...elite offenses feast.
:smh: damn shame... nba on they nfl ****

Nba going the nfl route keeping hands off on defense plus coaching evolving

It has more to do with just how exhausting playing defense is. With players launching more threes than ever, and sometimes from 30 feet out, defenses are stretched out pretty far. That's the biggest factor in the pace of today's game. I imagine the 14-second shot clock reset rule will have an effect as well.

Jesus the decline of back to basket bigs has completely exploded scoring around the league :rofl: everybody running a 1-in 4 out or 5 out system, hitting 110,120

The total on this one was 235-238 and they gonna exceed it

Jesus the decline of back to basket bigs has completely exploded scoring around the league :rofl: everybody running a 1-in 4 out or 5 out system, hitting 110,120

The total on this one was 235-238 and they gonna exceed it

Glorified pick-up ball. Very few teams consisyently run plays and share the ball and have movement.

Reactions: OTG
More about the Heat being bad lol ironically enough that same seat is 2k when the Sixers go back to Miami in April
How do seats behind the bench tend to average?

I would've been down to buy those behind the bench seats for 280

I'm bout a 2.5 (or is it 3)drive from Philly though lol

I ain't buy his jersey for this ****. They have no center outchea and he being passive as hell.

All these years of slandering him and you bought his jersey?!?!
6C6F9B47-B561-420A-8DFD-73A8BD513295.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom