**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In philly idk. I live in Miami but going off Heat prices it could 400+ depending on the opportunity when the Heat are actually good

My bad I'm slow originally when you was talking about the seat prices I assumed that was at a Philly home game. My bad

Enjoy those behind the bench seats.

I did behind the bench seats once at msg and it cost me a grip

The excitement and fervor in Melo’s rebounding :rofl: I know I keep mentioning it, but good lord he’s so happy to not be stuck boxing out. Haven’t checked any stats, but I’m very sure he’s leading both teams in boards

Lonzo still can't do anything on offense but hoist away from 3. Always felt like that was way more concerning than him "Not being able to shoot"

Flagrant 2.

Why ain't no Lakers coming throwing hands. Soft *** ******. I'm dropping son on sight. This supposed to be your man's.

Javale is legit the 2nd best player on the team

tenor.gif

Lonzo still can't do anything on offense but hoist away from 3. Always felt like that was way more concerning than him "Not being able to shoot"
i was very disappointed with him pulling it out on a fastbreak with a full head of steam, and then blowing the layup on another one

Lance a fake tough guy. He was right there. Could've got a quick 2 piece off on Ennis before getting grabbed. Frail. What's a 1 game suspension. That would've been an investment in brotherhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom