**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also....I'm crying at the refs not calling kd out of bounds :lol: literal tears hahahah. Son was legit at the concession stand getting caramel corn and threw the ball back in bounds and refs like, play on. Crazy.

Harden is gonna be the first player signed to Adidas and Nike at the same time.

One brand is just not big enough for the Beard

I know Nike eating...but still gotta be sick they missing out on that curry and Jimmy harden bread basket. Bron kicks ain't been **** in years. They gotta put legit lights an pyrotechnics in PG shoes for them to move and they gave their first borns to the Illuminati and got it out the mud in Egypt for Kyrie new joints.

They'd have some illllllllllll thoughts for beard and chef.

Somehow went to sleep with like 5 mins left. Awaken to see I missed a good one.

Knew I shoulda just took a nap during that raptors/spurs snooze fest :smh:

I just saw the KD out of bounds play. There is no way you can convince me that the refs are blatantly and actively trying to ensure the Warriors win in every single game they play. Those refs gotta be suspended for that one. disgusting

Harden put the entire team on his back :nthat:

Lemme see this in the playoffs tho :nerd:

Exactly. That’s why I had to take a nap to calm myself down and realize that the last couple postseasons, he’s failed royally. Too damn good to be playing the way he does in the spring. He does what he’s doing now in May/June, it’ll be epic.

Few things from that Dubs/Rox game:
- Playcalling for Steph is still odd this season
- Harden finally balls out without bail outs
- WTF was that with KD saving the ball from the stands
-Austin Rivers and Gerald Green deserve ALOT of credit for that comeback
- How is Draymond still allowed to yell at refs after calls and wave them off while every other player gets T’d up for less

Few things from that Dubs/Rox game:
- Harden finally balls out without bail outs

FB1E15DB-F38C-4E21-AE66-CCFD22C0A1B0.png

I’m one of the biggest Harden haters due to the excessive flopping and bail out calls, but I have to say I’m slowly changing my tune. I’ve watched him play in person about 6 times this year. Offensively he might have the total package frfr. Jumper, Handle, Finishing at the rim.:pimp:

Harden got that $99.99 2K VC stimulus package with all the animations unlocked

One thing I'll say about harden. I definitely thought his magnum opus was like 3 years ago and he reached his ceiling. He's gotten better every year since

I’m one of the biggest Harden haters due to the excessive flopping and bail out calls, but I have to say I’m slowly changing my tune. I’ve watched him play in person about 6 times this year. Offensively he might have the total package frfr. Jumper, Handle, Finishing at the rim.:pimp:

Harden got that $99.99 2K VC stimulus package with all the animations unlocked

Stop lying to yourselves. Come to death row and appreciate Magic Harden before it’s too late.
1495ADAF-B53C-4BC9-BBEA-DAA60F1B257E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom