**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree refs need to be handed a punishment for missing that play. Imagine if that was a game 7 playoff game.

upload_2019-1-4_8-50-49.jpeg

Imagine if you YouTubed the officiating in games 6 & 7 last year and saw that the same bs DID basically happen to keep GS in it

Bron might've been the best player the whole while but the 2010's era belongs to Steph/Harden, they broke and changed the game forever. Real life wizardry

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Harden?? what has he accomplished? Seriously? This is the Lebron/Steph era if anything.

Steph and Lebron are walking gameshark codes and they have won championships since 2010. Harden is nice on the court but he is this eras T-mac to me.

By the way, that was the worst no call I have ever seen in my life. By FAR. KD was clearly out of bounds. I don't want to hear about angles either.

I am just not sure why you do not double him at the end.....I would. Make someone else hit a shot.
Would’ve trapped him on the catch and lived with whatever PJ tucker decided to do. Probably helping off of House in the corner to force Tuck to pass the ball to him. He’s an awful shooter.

Harden?? what has he accomplished? Seriously? This is the Lebron/Steph era if anything.

Steph and Lebron are walking gameshark codes and they have won championships since 2010. Harden is nice on the court but he is this eras T-mac to me.

By the way, that was the worst no call I have ever seen in my life. By FAR. KD was clearly out of bounds. I don't want to hear about angles either.
Don’t think he meant it in the way you think

James Harden is legitimately changing the way basketball is played... He doesn't need to win a chip for that to be true. Right this moment he's set to shatter the record for threes attempted in a season, the step back three is now becoming a mirrored shot across the league thanks to James Harden who is hitting them more frequently and at a higher percentage than every other team. No other player in the league has the distinction of being a three level scorer while getting to the line like he does. Not to mention his passing, size, and innate feel for the game

Winning dictates narratives though so he'll never get his due

Harden wasn’t a starter for a third of his career though. I swear some people just aren’t intelligent enough to look past surface stats.
My favorite is when Russ and Harden are compared they bring up Harden and Russ’ time in OKC .Acting like that wasnt close to a decade ago.

Don’t mean to be a conspiracy theorist ..... but what if this sudden Harden praise is more due to him beating the Warriors? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom