**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I said, ‘Bro you still chasing that farewell tour?” Green remembered. “‘You still chasing that farewell tour? They don’t love you like that. You’re not Kobe. They don’t love you like Kobe — stop chasing that.

Damn, everyone roasting the truth for no reason, smh...

Few things from that Dubs/Rox game:
- Harden finally balls out without bail outs
FB1E15DB-F38C-4E21-AE66-CCFD22C0A1B0.png

I like how you picked one thing I listed.
Triggered because I don't like your favourite player?

He gets bailed out more than any other player, thats just a fact. Whether I like it or not has nothing to do with it being a fact.

Harden told us to focus on his greatness

If you a Kobe hater, at least be consistent and criticize Harden for saying that cocky **** the same way you would Kobe
naw leave ala alone they some donald trump lovin racism reppin player thots

last year they was on lebrons tip

this year its harden

any guess as to who they hoppin on next year?

I'd do it. Still would feel like kind of a loss since they held out on moving BI for Kawhi and PG though.
Feel you, but that's in the past now. BI clearly isn't a fit with Bron. Beal is about as perfect of a fit as it gets.

I'd do it. Still would feel like kind of a loss since they held out on moving BI for Kawhi and PG though.

It was never BI alone that held the deal up. It was Indy and SA trying to fleece us with him being the centerpiece of a potential deal.

I feel like a lot of black people go to the barber once a week. I hate going to the barber so once every two weeks is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom