**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing I'll say. Harden is a great scorer and probably the most effective one given today's rules, he's top 3 in today's game along with KD and Steph, but I'd much rather watch them play and go to work than him. There's no crime in wanting something more pleasing to the eye. If he played like he did last night without a lot of the foolish antics the majority of the time it'd be different. But can't expect him to change given how successful it is...in the regular season.

To be completely honest, I think a lot of the backlash to the "Harden isn't fun to watch" crew is mostly because of a certain guy that folks on that side deem to be more entertaining.

I'm failing to see how him being critical of Brett Brown during a FILM session is a "body".

We really going to act like every superstar/coach combo doesn't do this behind closed doors?

If Jimmy were airing out his grievances publicly again, then yes I'd be concerned. This is a damn film session after a blowout loss. And yall acting like he smashed Brett Browns daughter or something

Bodies:

Rose
Hoiberg
KAT
wiggins
Noah
Rondo
Twolves fans
Brett Brown

We don’t even know where Wallace is at either.

99E10DE4-9E87-433C-BEF7-BFA48DD710B4.jpeg

To be completely honest, I think a lot of the backlash to the "Harden isn't fun to watch" crew is mostly because of a certain guy that folks on that side deem to be more entertaining.

You act like this is a sentiment confined to NT though. They even talked about it on the jump. Harden has plenty of ppl who can't stand watching him including his peers.

Harden told us to focus on his greatness

If you a Kobe hater, at least be consistent and criticize Harden for saying that cocky **** the same way you would Kobe

On another note, how much did Luol Deng hate the Lakers that he gave up $7M to only play 32 minutes total so far in Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom