**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe's retirement tour really was something. these other dudes going out and no one gives a damn. f dwade

They don't love them like that. Bron really the only one that may get that kind of reception, unless he fails to win a title in LA.

^^^ I gotta get more information about how networks determine what personalities people want to see. Like, how does Turner not know everyone things Reggie Miller sucks as an analyst?

And I haven’t heard anyone say they actually like SAS for like 4 years. Why is ESPN putting him in every show?

And the fact Colin Cowherd has any kind of presence on TV or radio...:smh:
Contrary to popular belief. Stephen A Smith is honestly one of the GOATS of sports broadcasting. He knows how to attract an audience and he’s honestly a broadcasting genius.

Contrary to popular belief. Stephen A Smith is honestly one of the GOATS of sports broadcasting. He knows how to attract an audience and he’s honestly a broadcasting genius.
BF5AA726-AC13-496C-B1DA-D323E8CD0650.png

To clarify, I think SAS is ok. He is entertaining at times and I agree with some things he says. I just think it’s OD to have him on so many shows talking about so many sports.

Definitely prefer SAS to Skip or Cowherd or Whitlock— basically any of the Fox talking heads...

Last edited:
They don't love them like that. Bron really the only one that may get that kind of reception, unless he fails to win a title in LA.
Shame because Dirk has not only been one of the best in the same era, but he was a class act off the court too. He deserves a standing O every time he steps foot on any of the arenas out there.

Laugh as much as you want but he’s one of the main reasons that espn is still afloat

Definitely some truth in that. First Take got hot cuz that got rid that old boring format when it was Cold Pizza and made it a debate show only with Skip vs Stephen A. They changed sports media. Their job really ain't to be the smartest, it's to be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom