**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hedo on the side of a dictator. Smh

Not that I'm taking sides or anything, but it's really not that black and white with Middle Eastern Politics.

The opposing party is just as dirty if not more. It's just messy full of he said she said.

If you try to shoot straight in the Middle East, you end up like Mursi and a dictator will come replace you.

I don’t think Tatum is deserving of an all-star spot unless he plays well consistently between now and then. Vucevic should get in over both him and Drummond in the East
well people in here were saying james harden was mvp after just one week so its not that big of a stretch.

Not that I'm taking sides or anything, but it's really not that black and white with Middle Eastern Politics.

The opposing party is just as dirty if not more. It's just messy full of he said she said.

If you try to shoot straight in the Middle East, you end up like Mursi and a dictator will come replace you.

I understand and appreciate your point. My parents are from that part of the world. I honestly don’t know who the reformists in Turkey are or who the opposition party is and what they stand for. I’m just saying nobody forced Hedo to speak out against a man clearly in opposition of a brutal dictator. And by him doing so against Kanter, he has put himself in Erdogans camp

I understand and appreciate your point. My parents are from that part of the world. I honestly don’t know who the reformists in Turkey are or who the opposition party is and what they stand for. I’m just saying nobody forced Hedo to speak out against a man clearly in opposition of a brutal dictator. And by him doing so against Kanter, he has put himself in Erdogans camp

That's true and a good point. Politics in there us a very dirty game and Hedo decided to get into that world.

He must believe in something (or maybe want a power), I myself tried to take a completely objective approach on which side is which, and the more I dig deeper into it, the more confused it gets.

There are no facts there, just opinions with agendas and he said/ she said.

Damn..he really **** the bed...now we have to explain what the turn of phrase means and make it make sense.

Rose said he didn't mean it literally....so how do you kill yoself figuratively?

#we
#men

This is crazy.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan continued his recent spate of hostile rhetoric against the Greek people by threatening to throw them into the sea. The remarks were made during a speech he gave in Smyrna (Izmir) on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom