**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dennis-schroder-jeff-teague.jpg

:lol: at Teague and Schroder having to be separated.

raptors are a complete team. they're really fun to watch

man that fall up there was tough to watch

Last year was the first year experiencing a losing season in quite sometime :lol:

This is actually our 1st season being this bad with both Conley/Gasol healthy. So, its kinda weird. Honestly, feel like some of our issues could be resolved if we made it a priority to make JJJ one of our primary options and give Kyle more minutes on the ball.

Yall need to do something about Garrett temple. When I used to bet on grizzlies game this fool would always kill me with his hero ball in the 4th :smh:. Bruh is a wreck

Temple and Mack. Luckily, Mack is now out the rotation. But, the closing lineups with Temple need to end. Need to come off Jamychal too. He really just holding JJJ back and Bickerstaff makes it a priority that he and JJJ get around the same minutes a night.

Jamychal is one of the few players on this team that would be much more valuable somewhere else than he is here. Move em ASAP

She has that cheap, plastic, fake look.

And isn't this the former stripper that he offered $1M to have an abortion then he said F it and wifed her?

Pass.
That girl singlehandedly killing the ozone layer with all the CFCs she’s releasing.

Wasted a good Waiters game, man I hate watching Richardson in the clutch. Winslow should've usurped some of those mins by now

Man I fell like that before doing the same defense play. But it was a concrete slab not a wood floor.

He would be aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom