**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins :lol:

Whole TWolves roster some insensitive mfers...first Rose telling people to kill themselves now Wiggins offending the whole gay community

Minnesota needs to hire a better PR person

Last edited:
2mqf.gif

At "Imagine" the only reason gets the flack he does is because he attempts to do just that the majority of the game :lol:

How did I know you were gonna get the bat signal :lol:

Good to have you back. You're done getting sonned in the Kanye thread?

:rofl:Holy **** I thought you were joking

Wiggins :lol:

Whole TWolves roster some insensitive mfers...first Rose telling people to kill themselves now Wiggins offending the whole gay community

Minnesota needs to hire a better PR person

Y’all killing him for a misinterpretation.
That’s the internet though.

Sucks because some news sites ran with this and published it. Prolly hurting Wiggins pockets (not that I care or not that he’s broke) with **** like that.

I read the article before I saw the clip. It does sound like he says getting-acting. I probably wouldn't have thought twice if I saw the interview live. Shady how they jump to conclusions and make him guilty so now he has to defend himself

Hours after he called Oklahoma City Thunderguard Dennis Schroder "gay," Minnesota Timberwolves forward Andrew Wiggins sought to clarify his remark, saying early Wednesday morning that he wouldn't use "any term to disrespect" the LGBT community.

'Hours after he called..' that's irresponsible af. Even look at the headline.

Andrew Wiggins: Meant no disrespect with 'gay' remark about Dennis Schroder

That's not wtf he said. He said he didn't and wouldn't use a disrespectful term like that. They completely misrepresented the whole situation

Last edited:

Y’all killing him for a misinterpretation.
That’s the internet though.

Sucks because some news sites ran with this and published it. Prolly hurting Wiggins pockets (not that I care or not that he’s broke) with **** like that.

I thought something sounded off about "he was just gay."

My bad if late but if this is true LOL at the Cavs.

This is not the year to lose a draft pick

Gonna be kinda hard to prove considering he played 3 games for them, doing absolutely nothing. They can argue his play didn’t justify keeping him on the roster for the guarantee.

Gonna be kinda hard to prove considering he played 3 games for them, doing absolutely nothing. They can argue his play didn’t justify keeping him on the roster for the guarantee.

Maybe that was part of the plan :nerd:

But seriously, 3 games seems awful fast to make that decision on a back-up guard who hadn’t played since last season...

Just out of curiosity I went back and looked at how ESPN reported on reddick's slur incident to see if there was any difference..

After drawing criticism for appearing to use a racial slur while wishing Chinese fans a happy new year in an online video that surfaced Sunday, Philadelphia 76ers guard JJ Redickoffered an explanation and an apology in a statement posted to Twitter.

we as in those who support the nba in general. fans gettin all excited over superficial stuff like his triple doubles, athleticism, etc, while disregarding the lack of substance he's brought his okc team. it just seems to get worse with this guy. last night was really something man

russ ain't a winner man. okc will never get anything done with that guy. he ain't doing it.

a good third option at best

we all created this monster
i've been saying this once harden dipped and the snake slithered away.
westbrook can't lead a franchise to the championship might as well fall back and be a role-player for more formidable leader.

we as in those who support the nba in general. fans gettin all excited over superficial stuff like his triple doubles, athleticism, etc, while disregarding the lack of substance he's brought his okc team. it just seems to get worse with this guy. last night was really something man

Still don’t know who this “we” you are talking about

F9D27E1F-23FB-44E4-A05E-94B4F758DE1E.png

aight man then y'all above the fray.
last night really pissed me off lol and i got no stake in this race
dude is there for the glory, but will never deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom