**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been saying this once harden dipped and the snake slithered away.
westbrook can't lead a franchise to the championship might as well fall back and be a role-player for more formidable leader.
There’s a lot of guys out there that probably can’t lead a franchise to the championship. Not going to fault him a ton for that. However, I’m not sure he can even lead a team past the first round.

Also was never team Westbrook. Once he shot more shots than KD I gave up on him.

Same. His athleticism is awe-inspiring sometimes, but I’ve long had issues with his overall game. Plus his whole demeanor is off-putting to me - the scowling; the ridiculous, trolling outfits; going out of his way to be a **** to the media. Just don’t think the dude is that likeable.

Still don’t know who this “we” you are talking about

F9D27E1F-23FB-44E4-A05E-94B4F758DE1E.png

Kobe fans gotta get a lot of the blame. Once their hero said Russ had “Mamba blood” in him, a lot of them jumped on the Westbrook train pretty hard...

I have always felt that Russ was an AI 2.0. Without a strong personality coaching him, ala a Larry Brown, Westbrook isn't going to consider changing his game to suit the team agenda. I remember when the team USA workouts were going on, back when Jason Kidd was with the team. There was a clip of him trying to coach Russ. Kidd was considered a part of the coaching staff and he was trying to get Westbrook to slow down. Kidd is overheard telling him, "you know, you don't have to play at the same speed all of the time." It looked as if the lesson were falling upon deaf ears.

Russ’ NBA game was formed as a second option which is why he can’t lead. Only player to get out the 2nd option wire frame was mamba and he damn near had to sell his soul to do it. I still blame KD, Russ as a 2nd option is better than KD as a 2nd option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom