**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he does that every game there's no way he never didn't have his peripherals up and react like a weirdo :lol:

Kyrie is definitely running plays from the jimmy butler handbook. Hate to see such a good team unravel like this. What could have been

Kyrie won a ring for the state of ohio. His play allowed his ex assistant to claim false prophet goat. Hes a great teammate.

8bd81a50eb70b4f479f5a77d891c133d.jpg

Simmons as an cutter when not handing the ball >>> Simmons driving into a packed lane throwing wild layups

Jimmy, JoJo, JJ, TJ all good enough to make that pass to a cutting Simmons when he’s off ball. He needs to get used to that come playoff time

Simmons as an cutter when not handing the ball >>> Simmons driving into a packed lane throwing wild layups

Jimmy, JoJo, JJ, TJ all good enough to make that pass to a cutting Simmons when he’s off ball. He needs to get used to that come playoff time
His cutting is why I had thought he and Bron would've fit ok.

Think so bro? I'm a huge Kyrie fan so I'm inclined to agree but that much money to a guy who can't get to the Free Throw line or generate 3's and has lower leg issues? Eh it's sketch. Not sure how I feel about Kyrie if he's your team's best player in regards to a championship.

Think so bro? I'm a huge Kyrie fan so I'm inclined to agree but that much money to a guy who can't get to the Free Throw line or generate 3's and has lower leg issues? Eh it's sketch. Not sure how I feel about Kyrie if he's your team's best player in regards to a championship.
I mean, I don't necessarily disagree with you, but what exactly is the alternative?

Thing is, there's really only a few players who we can be confident in as the best player on a title team. Max deals aren't going be just limited to those few players

Not saying it's right or wrong, just the nature of pro sports and especially the NBA

Thing is, there's really only a few players who we can be confident in as the best player on a title team. Max deals aren't going be just limited to those few players

Not saying it's right or wrong, just the nature of pro sports and especially the NBA

Yeah I agree with you as well on this.

Hayward ended up breaking his everything that night. Dude keeps getting the benefit of the doubt but is just doing nothing more than playing like trash and destroying the teams line up

True. Very true.
Kyrie is a Tier 2 guy. Said this when a few of us were talking about top 5/10 a week or so ago. Has the ability to put on performances of a Tier 1 guy on any given night, but I wouldn't expect it from him every night. Him and Dame, among others are in this tier, IMO, and if you're in there, you're still worth a max. These kinds of players don't grow on trees. They just need to be surrounded by more talent than the Tier 1 guys.

The Hayward injury just really screwed things up for the Celtics. Theoretically, he should've been a fantastic fit alongside Kyrie and everybody else. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom