**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you forgot to add a Ben Simmons criticism in your post
I did in my previous post lol he needs to be off ball in the half court as a cutter instead of trying to set dudes up from top. He played good today but it’s the Knicks

Think he follows some Fox News people on IG or something like that. NT associated it with being a Trump supporter.

Wouldn't be shocked if he was though. White dude from an area in Indiana where 65% of folks voted for Trump.
Trade the damn goon to the Sixers. Him and Red-no-**** can watch Fox together

Beal - 42/10/13 (2:00 to go)

Man...

tumblr_okuutrLPJf1rtwr3zo1_400.gif

Yea ideally it would've happened already. But it doesn't seem like such a ridiculous idea anymore..does it :nerd:
It absolutely is ridiculous because they wouldn't get anything remotely equal back.

Max him and see what happens with the AD saga.

It’s Beal’s squad now...Wiz need to roll with that regardless of if Wall is healthy or not ...Wall can be traded, just have to live with not getting ANYTHING back

White Gordon too...Just ship him off for whatever and let the Kyrie/Tatum combo ride out

It absolutely is ridiculous because they wouldn't get anything remotely equal back.

Max him and see what happens with the AD saga.

Like with pg and Kawhi? I been saying trade him for a minute. Foresight :pimp:. Won't get anything when he walks in the summer

Just thought bout it and Wall to the Bulls could work...assuming the Bulls r building thru the draft and don’t plan on using the cap space they gon have in the next couple years ...and they done with Dunn of course

just finished telling my friend last month that Beal might be the most underrated player in the league and yet everytime Wall doesn't play it he shows why that is true.

Dude is a special player

Just thought bout it and Wall to the Bulls could work...assuming the Bulls r building thru the draft and don’t plan on using the cap space they gon have in the next couple years ...and they done with Dunn of course
This isn't awful. Although I do think they should keep Dunn around as a 6th man type.

The Wall/LaVine dynamic would probably be terrible, but I do think the young bigs could benefit from him.

This isn't awful. Although I do think they should keep Dunn around as a 6th man type.

The Wall/LaVine dynamic would probably be terrible, but I do think the young bigs could benefit from him.
Yea would be a similar situation with Beal all ova again in the backcourt...the difference is the bulls are focusing on their young bigs, which wasn’t the case in DC

Ernie gotta get on the horn n make something shake !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom