**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if he was anti Trump but he’s stated he’s always voted Republican. I doesn’t mean he endorsed Trump but im goijg to run with it

You get to a certain tax bracket, good chance you're voting republican. :lol: Like you said, doesn't mean he supports Trump tho.

You get to a certain tax bracket, good chance you're voting republican. :lol: Like you said, doesn't mean he supports Trump tho.
i think ala supports trump tho

:emoji_thinking:

i mean if you are attacking lebron and his children (the lakers) your basically doing trumps work

Last edited:
Gordon Hayward no Trade Value?

Wasn't he a 20/5/5 and a 50/40/90 guy before going to Boston?

I'd say he's got plenty.
Just 15months ago, he was WhitePaulGeorge now, show some respect.

Lakers might need to make that move for Beal
Now you see the light. He can still be flipped for AD if need be.

KD and Kawhi are the only free agents better than him, and you have no idea if they'd come to the Lakers.

With that said. Hope you don't do it.

Now you see the light. He can still be flipped for AD if need be.

KD and Kawhi are the only free agents better than him, and you have no idea if they'd come to the Lakers.

With that said. Hope you don't do it.

Eh depends on the cost.

So, people who follow the Nets closely - has Manimal been hurt or does he just suck and not get any run?

Huge accomplishment...I guest? Nobody strives to be the the G-league that long but congratulations to Andre.

Gordon Hayward no Trade Value?

Wasn't he a 20/5/5 and a 50/40/90 guy before going to Boston?

I'd say he's got plenty.
Just 15months ago, he was WhitePaulGeorge now, show some respect.

Actually, he was so good, Paul George was black Gordon Hayward, funny enough PG got that nickname the year after his gruesome injury.

If I were a GM and knew the Celtics were selling, if buy low because I'm confident Hayward will regain his form. It takes one year to recover, but another year to get back to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom