**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And are a matchup nightmare from getting swept or 4-1'd in the first round unfortunately

Good team on both ends. They just have to pray they get into a fortunate bracket
Pretty much. The two teams I don't want in the first round are the rockets and Lakers.

Rockets because over the past few years it's been a bad match up for us and the Lakers because even tho I feel like we're better on paper and on the court I already know a young inexperienced team wouldn't get a single ****ing call against LeBron. We'd have to throughly beat the Lakers come playoff time not to get ****ed by the refs

Still shocked the Rockets haven’t offered Capela, Gordon, and their picks. Even if it’s for a rental it’s worth it for them.

Raptors might swoop in.

These Laker offers are laughable.

There's a lot of posturing going on cause the LA Times guy said they'd discussed 5 offers including the grandfather deal. New Orleans playing games.

And are a matchup nightmare from getting swept or 4-1'd in the first round unfortunately

Good team on both ends. They just have to pray they get into a fortunate bracket
I agree. I don't think they can make it past the second round.
They have a bunch of great role players but they're still an elite player short.
I don't think Jokic is enough to bring them over the hump, at this moment of his career.

What are they talking about

The first trade that as offered was

Bi Kuz zo zubac and a pick wasn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom