**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Connelly made some blunders
- moving Nurkic and Memphis's 1st to a division opponent
- the team targeting OG only to have the raptors take him and then they not having a plan and drafting a guy they already don't want BUT

The scouting department has done a masterful job as of late
I would have said that move was a blunder last year. In the game of life it worked because you know Portland taking their spot last year built something in Denver, helping them get to this point now as players and people if that makes sense but yea, the move looked worse or just bad last year for sure.

Magic sending his son 1 day before the deadline:
Dx5PrMYUYAANG0W.jpg:large

Lol, y'all really trippin if you think they're gonna include BI, Kuzma, and Lonzo in the trade.
The Pelicans ain't gonna get anything better than Lonzo, one of Kuzma or BI, Hart, Zubac, and two 1st round picks.
I really think that alleged offer involving BI, Kuzma, Lonzo was BS, considering the Lakers tried offering Rondo and Beasley.

Still shocked the Rockets haven’t offered Capela, Gordon, and their picks. Even if it’s for a rental it’s worth it for them.

Raptors might swoop in.

These Laker offers are laughable.

Capela and Gordon are total building blocks for a bright future :lol:

What happened to this offer lol

Both camps got media saying diff ish

Attachments

• B0632F52-274C-49B9-9903-F45A3EABDEC2.png
    B0632F52-274C-49B9-9903-F45A3EABDEC2.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
Posturing.

Pelicans FO just fed Sham and Woj the same drop

Magic Fed BT his drop

Do you believe the beat reporter (who may or may not be bias. Magic's right hand man) or Woj / shams

I would have said that move was a blunder last year. In the game of life it worked because you know Portland taking their spot last year built something in Denver, helping them get to this point now as players and people if that makes sense but yea, the move looked worse or just bad last year for sure.
Yeah it's much better today since Plumlee is ballin in his role then it was a few seasons ago.

Always forget to play draft kings and pick arbitrary players vs the Rockets. You’re guaranteed to win money every time
Too easy.
Always forget to play draft kings and pick arbitrary players vs the Rockets. You’re guaranteed to win money every time
Too easy.
Utah vs Hou next, get you some Korver and Crowder, good for 100pts between them. Maybe throw in a Royce for x8 value as well.

:pimp:

Posturing.

Pelicans FO just fed Sham and Woj the same drop

Magic Fed BT his drop

Do you believe the beat reporter (who may or may not be bias. Magic's right hand man) or Woj / shams
At his point idk what to believe lol

Both camps saying diff ish and it’s getting annoying :lol:

All I know is windhorst is trash lmao

Woj in Ainge pocket? :lol:

There's a lot of posturing going on cause the LA Times guy said they'd discussed 5 offers including the grandfather deal. New Orleans playing games.

What is a grandfather deal? Why do you keep using that phrase?

I thought the Lakers made their "godfather" offer a few days ago now werew hearing its nothing but lowball offers. We don't know anything, it's all posturing now.

Also I think after the circus RP put on and how they scoped it to where AD doesn’t want to go to BOS if it were the last place on earth that gave AD/RP/Lakers “some” leverage to where Magic isn’t offering all 3 of the laker prospecteers

Pels panicking
Either way LAL is in good shape.
Land him or don’t they will land a heavy hitter so keep calm, soon LAL will be back.

Don’t you panick.
I need you looking cool and wearing shades when big things happen.
Don’t be burning down the house before the coochie moves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom