**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron tore his groin and is definately not in peak shape. Anybody can see that.

It’s funny that we got a month of “he was actually healthy 3 weeks ago and he’s just pouting / milking the injury so management will get Unibrow” takes
Tearing your groin is one of those beginning of the end injuries when you are mid-thirties. Takes a long time to heal and tearing it again is a possibility if you try to come back too soon.

Tearing your groin is one of those beginning of the end injuries when you are mid-thirties. Takes a long time to heal and tearing it again is a possibility if you try to come back too soon.

And we need him for 3 more seasons so it was smart for him to rest.

Just hilarious that people thought he was milking the injury to force management to make a move.

When you're 33 or 34 a groin injury is something you can't be too careful with.

I think he is at that stage where he can't really go all out anymore cuz if he does he'll cut his career short.

And we need him for 3 more seasons so it was smart for him to rest.

Just hilarious that people thought he was milking the injury to force management to make a move.
Pretty sure sipping wine and smoking cigars wasn't the prescribed medicine for healing a groin.

We really going to act like Bron wasn't sulking for 3 weeks last season in order for Cavs management to make a move and then all of a sudden got new energy when they made those mid season trades? Stop it.

Even Bron's #1 guy @drewsone said he was milking the injury

Why have an interim GM right now, just hire the full time GM. No trades to worry about and certainly nobody trying to sign up to try and make the playoffs.

Wehn is Brad Stevens gonna listen to me and change the starting line up!?

Kyrie
Gordon
Jaylen
Jayson
Alfred.

Morris and Smart are their best defenders. Jaylen and Gordon would be BBQ chicken to start a game

They would but giving up defense a bit but to score with and above the opposing teams is a bit more important right now, IMO.

Wait, i thought Jaylen was a really decent defender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom