**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the criteria for this was like 5 secs remaining on the clock or something lol
Kobe has def hit a multitude of clutch shots but you know how media is rn

they find strict criteria to benefit their argument lol
Broussard is no longer the GOAT, dude covers for LeBron every chance he gets. LeBron even said he takes plays off on defense, Chris refuses to acknowledge it. We aren't bashing LeBron we point out what he said yet Nick Wright and Chris refute what LeBron even says.

Again great job fighting through the frustration from LeBron last night and getting the win.

never knew that damn thats crazy as hell

Just went looking for his old sketches and see NiceKicks just ran an article on him

https://www.nicekicks.com/designer-profile-jason-petrie/

These are some of sketches that he posted on here back in the day

kidd.jpg

air-jordan-i-evolution.jpg

There were some talented folks, did anyone else get a big break?

IIRC there's another guy that's with Adidas but I don't remember his screenname

Broussard is no longer the GOAT, dude covers for LeBron every chance he gets. LeBron even said he takes plays off on defense, Chris refuses to acknowledge it. We aren't bashing LeBron we point out what he said yet Nick Wright and Chris refute what LeBron even says.

Again great job fighting through the frustration from LeBron last night and getting the win.
whole team should have been frustrated they were shooting brizzicks lol

I'm in tears at people who proudly wave the ALA flag every chance they get, trying to clown people for not talking about their own team

giphy.gif

dudes really went into full blown ref conspiracies & the playoffs ain't even hit yet, Imagine what there gonna do when they get packed out first round :smh:
ala doing ala things only a therapist could understand

You'll know the fix is in if Foster refs the rest of the tough games the lakers have. NBA will try and make it like like just random pickings as he wont ref the easier matchups, but each tough one..expect to see his face.

Then you'll really know. quote me.
yall always hating on mvp but let this double agent slide?

Still surreal for me to see the Lebron sigs were designed by an NT'er. Jason Petrie (AlphaProject).

The shoe drawing forum on here used to POP. That's how I ended up on here.

Damn I remember alpha, didn't know he works for Nike. But I noticed a lot of Nike's designs resemble many from way back in that forum. Pretty sure one of them dudes invented flywire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom