**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I still lol that Nick DePaula has an ESPN gig now. Remember back in the day when he got banned on here for logging on to a mod's account to find out the personal info of a fellow NTer which he then gave to the higher ups at Nike? Dude is a snake.

I still lol that Nick DePaula has an ESPN gig now. Remember back in the day when he got banned on here for logging on to a mod's account to find out the personal info of a fellow NTer which he then gave to the higher ups at Nike? Dude is a snake.
Attempted to hack into RetroKid's account to snoop on RockDeep. :lol:

75 partly cloudy.

Remember when he posted the BTS photos of Who Rolling w/me way back in the day. Dom's manager is my next door neighbor :lol:

Filthy. Good to see him not playing trash basketball like he did earlier this year and in college.

Honestly think the Steph comparisons got to him and that’s who he was trying to be. Being himself has made a big difference.

oh thats billy hoyle aint no chump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom