**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Are the Sixers better without Joel Embiid?” - Max Kellerman tomorrow probably
That dumb *** already said that. He actually said Simmon needs to get away from Embid so he can maximize his full potential followed by saying even if he cant shot.

Dude be saying the dumbest ****.

Surprised you actually like harden
Again, you just think I hate people blindly. When 1. I dont hate anyone but Lebron and 2. Is not blindly.

You are what I have always know you are.

Harden is avg 36 ppg. How can anyone hate that is beyond me. Yes he gets to the line, but yes he makes the FTs. Yes he looks to shoot 3s, but that's the NBA.

Again, you just think I hate people blindly. When 1. I dont hate anyone but Lebron and 2. Is not blindly.

You are what I have always know you are.

Harden is avg 36 ppg. How can anyone hate that is beyond me. Yes he gets to the line, but yes he makes the FTs. Yes he looks to shoot 3s, but that's the NBA.
But lebron is the goat

But lebron is the goat
Here we go. Although people have called him the best player in the world. Even if I concede that he was at one point, dude hasn't been close to the best in the world for years.

He is def not top 4 and that's being super modest to leave room for 5 and above.

How are his stats hollow if they won the game :^/

They could have easily lost the game with the way he was playing at the end, it was embarrassing, that was Westbrook level stat hunting for points at the end. Miami just couldn't capitalise on it. But of course by playing the result and saying "Oh well, they won didn't they" doesn't take away from how poorly that ending was.

They could have easily lost the game with the way he was playing at the end, it was embarrassing, that was Westbrook level stat hunting for points at the end. Miami just couldn't capitalise on it. But of course by playing the result and saying "Oh well, they won didn't they" doesn't take away from how poorly that ending was.
So his 58 point 10 ast game to will the team back down 21 is hollow cause he took two bad after playing the whole 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom