**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have easily lost the game with the way he was playing at the end, it was embarrassing, that was Westbrook level stat hunting for points at the end. Miami just couldn't capitalise on it. But of course by playing the result and saying "Oh well, they won didn't they" doesn't take away from how poorly that ending was.

They were down almost 20 in the third, and their second highest scorer was Rivers with 17

Tobias is the best player on that Philly team. Tried to told y’all

Trust the Prophet

So his 58 point 10 ast game to will the team back down 21 is hollow cause he took two bad after playing the whole 2nd half
They were down almost 20 in the third, and their second highest scorer was Rivers with 17

I am literally talking about the end of the game, I'm not saying his whole game was hollow stats, I'm just talking about the end of the game, he was obviously playing really well to get the Rox back in the game but then at the end he was more focused on getting his career high than actually WINNING the damn game.

If you're a Rox fan or Harden fan then cool, but don't be blind when he does this in games and its clear he's focused on a stat or a milestone rather than what's really important. I'm not against anyway breaking records or anything like that, but if you start sacrificing potential wins then your not helping your team, you're just selfish.

How are his stats hollow if they won the game :^/
Damn that sound familiar. It's another dude that was stat chasing and his team won yet that ain't stop dudes in here calling him out.

patrice.png

I am literally talking about the end of the game, I'm not saying his whole game was hollow stats, I'm just talking about the end of the game, he was obviously playing really well to get the Rox back in the game but then at the end he was more focused on getting his career high than actually WINNING the damn game.

If you're a Rox fan or Harden fan then cool, but don't be blind when he does this in games and its clear he's focused on a stat or a milestone rather than what's really important. I'm not against anyway breaking records or anything like that, but if you start sacrificing potential wins then your not helping your team, you're just selfish.

They needed all 58 points from him to win that game. It would be different if they were up 35 with a full quarter left and he’s still launching 3s.

I've WATCHED dude stat chase a lot this season. :lol: He said it out his mouth he's chasing the MVP. Let's be consistent around here.

He also mentioned his goal is to bring a title to Houston, and that he prefers to not have to pile up all those points and expend that amount of energy as long as as the wins keep coming, and that he only felt like he had to gun it so much do to all the injuries on the team. Your idol Kobe even mentioned the same in that interview a couple weeks ago.

Also, you didn’t watch him stat chase all season, you watched FS1, ESPN, and TNT tell you he did so and you didn’t want to miss out on the convo.

The Sixers better hope the Thunder’s first rounder turns into somebody good this offseason. Cause Terrance Ross would have really helped us while Jonathan Simmons has done nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom