**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 yr old Bron: 28.4/7.6/7.2 MVP, best regular season record
24 yr old Giannis: 27/12.6/5.9 likely MVP, best regular season record
This is some incredible oversimplification lol
I also remember you trying to argue that Steph has accomplished more than Bron too though :rofl:

Might want to say hello to KD also.
warriors_blew_a_three-one_lead.jpg
Kcp the only idiot celebrating with him. He's on his own island
You already know Bron say jump KCP asking how high.
Why vince carter ain’t getting a farewell tour though.
Vince ain't retiring, dude plays average mins and gets free trips all over the country. Plus I think he like Trae and is taking him under his wing. I remember someone was trying to bully him and Vince came up like he the big homie. Naw son that ain't going to fly here today.

They have Lopez to drag Embiid/Horford to the 3 and now Gasol can attack his brother if/when Pau plays. I love this move. Might be curtains for Toronto.
Horford would guard Giannis mostly. You can throw Baynes/Morris on Lopez if he's gonna jack up 3s

Against us Lopez slightly worries me but what Embiid should look to get him in foul trouble early to negate that

This is some incredible oversimplification lol
I also remember you trying to argue that Steph has accomplished more than Bron too though :rofl:
Over simplification?
Is Freak not dominating?
Is Freak not in the running for MVP?
Is Freak not leading his team to the Playoffs?

Lebron came in the league with the title and he played great and the media ran with it.

Freak didn't even come in with a Buzz, so naturally he has had to work for even a mention.

However, this is a legit conversation. Obviously longevity and achievements will ultimately dictate the argument. But at 24 it is very close.

Last edited:
Lakers really should of seen if they could have made that work, gave up Zub to Clippers for nothing. Dudes could of just changed uniforms during halftime or something. Hey um you go sit on that bench from now on you come down here. Threw in some money or whatever to make it happen without overpaying.

Man the lakers are too tunnel visioned with their targeted players that they completely ignore everything else.

It's neither sell the farm for a top 5 player or nothing. For example, they wouldn't even entertain trading or signing OKC Harden even the thunder approached them. In fact, they pre maturely traded away D'lo because he wasn't already an all star.

Contenders needs bodies, veterans, and players that can thrive in the half court game in the playoffs.

Even though he's washed, its a good pick up.

He's not the difference between winning and losing a series :lol:. None of these pickups ever are but we always act like it

The bucks are honestly hilarious to me. Them being this good is so foreign to me it’s just hilarious. Their numbers are all-time good lmao

Giannis is not better than LeBron was at 24 tho stop that.

JESUS nice locker presence for the Bucks, help steady the nerves when things get tough.
They didn’t. CP came out in 05
Ok did a quick search and thought I saw they both came out in 03.
They have Lopez to drag Embiid/Horford to the 3 and now Gasol can attack his brother if/when Pau plays. I love this move. Might be curtains for Toronto.
Trying to think if they have ever played against each other in the playoffs. Memphis use to always play Clippers or Spurs it seems like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom