**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said it wasn't close which is inherently false. Stats, team record, ability on both ends all right there comparable.
It is definitely comparable

The argument is there for sure but I’m taking bronze

2nd and 3rd tracks of the 2 chainz album got added to the playlist. Everything else got added to the recycle bin. Just about right for 2 chainz.

Everything is trash except for 2 or 3 tracks.

When you advance stat dorks watch games do you sit there and say to yourselves, man..this guy's VORP is off the charts tonite. His WS/48 must easily be .001 better than his defender.

Barbershop>>>>>>>>>>>>
Imagine being a dolt that doesn’t take into the account the importance of advanced statistics in 2019

Ignoring statistics <<<<<< *

991EBB6D-913E-488C-ABB8-E5BB4AFDD715.jpeg

From Reddit

Giannis is gonna' get the MVP award but i think everyones vote on NT would go to YG Trece.

One of the closest MVP award races in the past decade.

I know Tobias is pretty good, but I have never really followed him.

However, after seeing his world class departure from the Clippers, his positive and upbeat attitude and his interactions with his new teammates, dude seems like a legit great player/teammate and person to be around.
Lakers really should of seen if they could have made that work, gave up Zub to Clippers for nothing. Dudes could of just changed uniforms during halftime or something. Hey um you go sit on that bench from now on you come down here. Threw in some money or whatever to make it happen without overpaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom