**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Idk. He's a good player, but eventually, you gotta make your team better to be in that category, and idk if he does that.

They don’t have a PG, their wing rotation plays selfish basketball (including him) and the franchise doesn’t draft particularly well. It’s only so much he can do but he can be better.

They don’t have a PG, their wing rotation plays selfish basketball (including him) and the franchise doesn’t draft particularly well. It’s only so much he can do but he can be better.

Zero gravity :lol:

Another top 5 pick, Ayton, Oubre, TJ. Maybe he can lead them past 25 wins just one time.

He did though kind of. Dude had 16 assists. His teammates really are trash.
No disrespect, but your comment shows that you have a low level understanding of the game.

When the entire offense runs through one person, the assist numbers basically come by default.

I remember the days when "playing well" meant tangible impact on the game, not numbers in the box score.

No disrespect, but your comment shows that you have a low level understanding of the game.

When the entire offense runs through one person, the assist numbers basically come by default.

I remember the days when "playing well" meant tangible impact on the game, not numbers in the box score.
True

Around my way it was 50/50 in terms of laker fans wanting Bron

Now I’m sure they all ready to throw him away :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom