**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Hilarious how fast Lakers fans turned on Bron. Worst fans in sports :lol:

False. We never wanted that boy. He came here against our wishes.

He said "Lakers fans", not Kobe extremists. Don't need to remind us of the obvious fact that you didn't want him. You would be :angry: if he led the Lakers to a championship, while pointing out the importance of some random shot one of the Lakers role players hit in the championship-clinching game and how that shot won LeBron the championship.

He said "Lakers fans", not Kobe extremists. Don't need to remind us of the obvious fact that you didn't want him. You would be :angry: if he led the Lakers to a championship, while pointing out the importance of some random shot one of the Lakers role players hit in the championship-clinching game and how that shot won LeBron the championship.
And?

I doubt LBJ's legacy takes a big enough hit to where it knocks him off of the Mt. Rushmore of basketball, (The gatekeepers of this **** have already cemented him as probably top 3 ever. 2016 lives forever)

But the optics of LBJ coming out west and immediately not making the playoffs are bad. The bottom of the west is actually softer than what a lot of people thought it would be too. Like I love my Clips, but the LBJ led Lakers are getting smoked by them in a race for 8 right now which makes no sense considering one team starts LBJ...and the other team starts SGA/Headick/Beverley/Gallo/Zubac :rofl:

It's just a bad look optically but I find what the Lakers are going to do this summer fascinating

Last edited:
I mean the clippers starting lineup looks more like a bench unit. The only top 20 player in his position is Gallo. They stil making the playoffs rather easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom