**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how folks in here have the up most hate for Bron deep down inside y’all know Luke Walton been Trash I mean look at the timing of his rotations dude is clueless I’d be shocked if he ain’t fired by Monday am and his defensive tactics good lord :smh:

I'm not absolving Bron though. He isn't perfect. He's a poor defender. Poor free throw shooter. Toxic locker room guy. He comes w/baggage.

But he still has been very, very good. If you really believe that Lonzo is more valuable to this team than Lebron, and that LBJ hasn't been good enough to get the Lakers in the playoffs then idk what to tell you :lol:

Sounds like you are when you're trying to pin this on the front office.

Yeah I’m one of the biggest Bron dudes and gotta say he hasn’t been playing that well
I thought he’d be better post-asg

He’s always gonna get great stats. He sleep walks 27 7 and 7.

But he hasn’t had the impact he’s had in the past.

Age and the injury is a factor for sure but I think it’s deeper than that

Think the team as constructed is a fit
The LeBron formula is never going to change

Him + dynamic iso scorer + stretch big and 3 and D guys lol

That ball handler play maker **** was the stupidest **** I’ve ever saw and knew it would not work lol esp with the lakers lack of shooting

Only thing good coming out of this year was BI being able to get more consistent and confident

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F02%2Fpuma-palace-guard-uproar-og-sneaker-info-1.jpg

0nlZJ8q.png

LeBron's counting stats are there but everything else isn't

Ding ding ding. When has his counting stats never not been there? Sans 2011 finals. Impact of those stats hasn't been there at all. Funny thing is it was similar early in the season.

Ding ding ding. When has his counting stats never not been there? Sans 2011. Impact of those stats hasn't been there at all. Funny thing is it was similar early in the season.
Only thing was early in the season they were clicking more as a team and produced enough wins.

Idc if people say the schedule was easy or they were only 2 games up from 8th

They were clicking. 4th seed AND had a top 10 defense. And them b facts lol

I wasn't buying into Kyrie leaving, but from the looks of it.
I think he's gone. Team just looks so blah out there.

A lot of it is ainge talking about he's tryna get married to Kyrie and everyone else is 'nothing's off the table'. And those guys were the ones going deep in the playoffs. Combine that with Kyrie being a weirdo and it's evident out there

You asked when he recovered from the 2011 Finals.
I'd say coming back from a 3-1 deficit against a 73 win team while leading in every statistical category counts as redemption.
His performances in the finals since 2011 has been pretty good as well.
Well, I see that you’ve been infected by the mainstream liberal sports media narratives and there’s no point in discussing anything with you.

Good day sir.

A lot of it is ainge talking about he's tryna get married to Kyrie and everyone else is 'nothing's off the table'. And those guys were the ones going deep in the playoffs. Combine that with Kyrie being a weirdo and it's evident out there
Man when Ainge said they were engaged I KNEW Kyrie was not having that **** :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom