**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s never going to live up to the Mamba Deity over there in Kobeslovia

That’s just straight facts lol
Doesn’t help that Father Time hitting him hard rn either :rofl:

This is on magic and pelinka. Lebron hasn't been perfect, he's not the best player in the league anymore, but he's been more than good enough for a playoff run.

As a president and GM, you have to save players from themselves. Lebron can say he wants player x y z, but you should know if they're good or not. He's a player. Not the GM...er, at least he shouldn't be. This is exactly why players shouldn't be in the business of Gm'ing.

The biggest issue is that the team outside of Lebron (And BI, I guess) sucks. They just aren't good. That's why they're missing the playoffs. Not because Lebron isn't Kobe, like laker fans are pushing. Your vitriol should really be pointed at the Front Office, who let Bron and his team run rampant and bring in guys who just weren't good from jump.

Your vitriol should really be pointed at the Front Office, who let Bron and his team run rampant and bring in guys who just weren't good from jump.
Turn this up a little louder over the Lonzo is more important nonsense.

The biggest issue is that the team outside of Lebron (And BI, I guess) sucks. They just aren't good. That's why they're missing the playoffs. Not because Lebron isn't Kobe, like laker fans are pushing. Your vitriol should really be pointed at the Front Office, who let Bron and his team run rampant and bring in guys who just weren't good from jump.

What about the Kuzer bro?

This is on magic and pelinka. Lebron hasn't been perfect, he's not the best player in the league anymore, but he's been more than good enough for a playoff run.

As a president and GM, you have to save players from themselves. Lebron can say he wants player x y z, but you should know if they're good or not. He's a player. Not the GM...er, at least he shouldn't be. This is exactly why players shouldn't be in the business of Gm'ing.

We've given Magic blame. You're not going to be able to absolve Bron of being a team cancer this year.

Bron has literally been GMing ever since he took his talents to south beach.

That may true but it’s always gonna turn into Kobe did x y z lol

Bron was already never gonna fill Jordan’s shoes now he in LA and instead of Kobe’s shoes he gotta fill its Kobe’s mansion :lol:

Bron could def be playing better tho so idk lol 34+ not a good look lmao

We've given Magic blame. You're not going to be able to absolve Bron of being a team cancer this year.

I'm not absolving Bron though. He isn't perfect. He's a poor defender. Poor free throw shooter. Toxic locker room guy. He comes w/baggage.

But he still has been very, very good. If you really believe that Lonzo is more valuable to this team than Lebron, and that LBJ hasn't been good enough to get the Lakers in the playoffs then idk what to tell you :lol:

That may true but it’s always gonna turn into Kobe did x y z lol

Bron was already never gonna fill Jordan’s shoes now he in LA and instead of Kobe’s shoes he gotta fill its Kobe’s mansion :lol:

Bron could def be playing better tho so idk lol 34+ not a good look lmao

All I'm saying is that Lebron, for all his faults, is playing more than well enough to make the offs. That's all.

I'm not absolving Bron though. He isn't perfect. He's a poor defender. Poor free throw shooter. Toxic locker room guy. He comes w/baggage.

But he still has been very, very good. If you really believe that Lonzo is more valuable to this team than Lebron, and that LBJ hasn't been good enough to get the Lakers in the playoffs then idk what to tell you :lol:
Hollow stats

Even tho I think if his numbers weren’t what they were he’d be getting more roasted lol

Reactions: MVP
Ya know...Lebron isn't perfect, and he's had his faults this year w/the Lakers for sure, but in this "playoff push" for LAL he's at

And you have the nerve to say LONZO BALL is more valuable than Lebron :rofl: god I hate that Bron did this. Look at this. Look at what Lakers fans are insinuating w/this Lonzo Ball ****, man. Bron may regret this move when it's all said and done.
By no means do I think Lonzo Ball is better than Lebron.

But you really need to stop judging stat lines and start watching games and unmeasured tangibles.

Bron wanted all this smoke when he signed there :lol:

not sure he wanted the smoke, but he did want to custom tailor the team for his personal gains like he has with his previous teams without any of the backfire and criticism. he overestimated himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom