**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie can go. Fake philosopher ***. Im sick of watching this. I think hes great but hes not a celtic. Celtics need a guy with an attitude like dame lillard. Dude is loyal and only cares about balling.

The thing is.. tanguay and all the other dopes who know NOTHING about basketball will go on with the “celtics are better with kyrie, he needs to stay” bs

Put kyrie in they Said....

My, my, my....how the turntables.

And im sorry..this might be a 2 year old topic but the company logos on the uniforms need to GO. the NBA seems too good for that. Just why. A legendary uniform like the celtics and you got that stupid logo. Please stop

5 in a row :pimp:
Harden with 42 points :pimp:
Cp3 point god with 15 & 12 :pimp:
32 and 8 treys for Gordon :pimp:
Tucker found his shooting stroke to go with his hustle and defense :pimp:
Soon as we learn how to put teams away after going up 20 the league in trouble :lol:
1 game back of that 3 seed, we boming :evil:

Kyrie, we waiting in New York with open arms fam.

661F01A4-EE03-4330-A146-AFC25B649A9F.gif

My, my, my....how the turntables.
i for one have never been a kyrie fan.... and hated when he got traded to us

And im sorry..this might be a 2 year old topic but the company logos on the uniforms need to GO. the NBA seems too good for that. Just why. A legendary uniform like the celtics and you got that stupid logo. Please stop
hate the Nike logo. The ads and the patch on the back ....

Reactions: OTG
If we beat the Lakers tomorrow, itms officially over right? That’s gotta be a must win for them. I will loan ALA my avy tomorrow. We are all Clipper fans. The Genuine Young Core. Let’s get it.

F53ED426-A69B-4A3C-AE15-A28735F91A55.jpeg
its over for the lakers playoffs dream

time to gear up for when the clippers get swept in the playoffs

fun times ahead

:emoji_blush:

Reactions: HIM
If we letting Kyrie walk whatever I dont even care at this point who we starting at PG? Rozier aint it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom