**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clips 5 up on the Lakers, 4 up on the kings and won the tiebreaker,

A win tomorrow clinches the tiebreaker with the lakers,

damn. Clips really bout to make it. I think I had us at 34 games this year? Sheesh :lol: :pimp:

Kyrie can go. Fake philosopher ***. Im sick of watching this. I think hes great but hes not a celtic. Celtics need a guy with an attitude like dame lillard. Dude is loyal and only cares about balling.
We will see come time for him to be a FA how loyal he is

It’s crazy how Kyrie took the best coach in the NBA and made him look like a guy who’s smart but hasn’t overcome great challenges or achieved anything yet and might not know how to get the most out of true talent/ deal with difficult personalities.

Also how he took a surefire future MVP and superstar like Jayson Tatum and made him young and talented but also inconsistent and unproven.

Also how he made Jaylen Brown, who isn’t worth giving up for Kawhi Leonard and made him take 3 steps back.

How he took Gordon Hayward, genius FA signing and made him trash level.

Yeah Kyrie really messed up the Celtics, they should have been top of the East.

D0xWz37X0AEuOJi.jpg

Man I am almost with the Pels hell they almost beat the Lakers again without AD. Perhaps the Lakers need to be fined for playing so terrible instead.

What you know about that west coast man? C walking all day.

Say man Mack 10 one of the hardest Westcoadst rappers, and had a fantastic cash money album in 01, that’s my guy

Literally walked shoulder to shoulder past Katie Nolan and Sloan and my legs nearly gave out on me. She's so god damn beautiful in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom